Travel Doco seeks Magnum enthusiast

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

juliacornes
Ensign

Travel Doco seeks Magnum enthusiast

#1 Post by juliacornes »

We are a NZ based TV crew and we're filming in Hawaii Sept 10-17. We would love to interview a Magnum enthusiast who could take us to some of the spots featured in the show....please email julia@thebluecontinent.com if you're living in Hawaii or can put me touch with someone who worked on the show.
Thanks
Julia

Jeffrey
Vice Admiral

#2 Post by Jeffrey »

You could try to get in touch with Rick Römer. He worked on the show. You probable can contact him on his website http://magnumdecorator.blogspot.com/
TM "Rick wasn't overly enthusiastic about my plan. He thought it had some holes in it, and he was afraid they would end up in him...
I told him that was ridiculous."

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#3 Post by Styles Bitchley »

These three knowledgeable contributors to this forum are in Hawaii: Kolchak, Thorfinn and Jaybird. There may be more I'm forgetting.

You could send them a private message...
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#4 Post by J.J. Walters »

Hi, Julia. Welcome!

If you can't find anybody you could always use Rubber Chicken's Guide to Magnum P.I. Filming Locations. ;)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!