The fourth wall

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

eagle
Fleet Admiral

The fourth wall

#1 Post by eagle »

I loved it in the original series when Tom Selleck would break the fourth wall. Has Jay Hernandez done that? I don’t remember seeing it.

KingKC
Fleet Admiral

Re: The fourth wall

#2 Post by KingKC »

I don't think he has. There are a lot of other things I am still waiting for as well. The rubber chicken, the gorilla mask and how about a bullet hole in the Plexiglass panel of T. C.'s helicopter??? I am sure they will get around to all of them sooner or later.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by eagle »

KingKC wrote:I don't think he has. There are a lot of other things I am still waiting for as well. The rubber chicken, the gorilla mask and how about a bullet hole in the Plexiglass panel of T. C.'s helicopter??? I am sure they will get around to all of them sooner or later.
Have we seen TC's helicopter or van in the new series? I don't remember those either.

karolis
Admiral

#4 Post by karolis »

eagle wrote:
KingKC wrote:I don't think he has. There are a lot of other things I am still waiting for as well. The rubber chicken, the gorilla mask and how about a bullet hole in the Plexiglass panel of T. C.'s helicopter??? I am sure they will get around to all of them sooner or later.
Have we seen TC's helicopter or van in the new series? I don't remember those either.
Yeah. Van in Episode 2 (exchanging fish). Helicopter in 3th episode too (T.C. picking up Magnum to fly to hospital).

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by KENJI »

karolis wrote:
eagle wrote:
Yeah. Van in Episode 2 (exchanging fish). Helicopter in 3th episode too (T.C. picking up Magnum to fly to hospital).
The helicopter was also in the first episode when Jay made that ridiculous leap from the 308.

eagle
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by eagle »

KENJI wrote:
karolis wrote:
eagle wrote:Have we seen TC's helicopter or van in the new series? I don't remember those either.
The helicopter was also in the first episode when Jay made that ridiculous leap from the 308.
Haha. Shows how memorable the new series has been for me. :geek: :magnum:

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by KENJI »

Too funny Eagle....you have to stop covering your eyes and shaking your head which is hard to do with this show and you will see more that way. :wink: :lol: