Season 1 Episode 13: Day of the Viper (1.13)

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

How Would You Rate This Episode?

10 (Perfect!)
No votes
9.5 (One of the Best)
No votes
9.0 (Excellent)
No votes
8.5 (Very Good)
20%
8.0 (Pretty Good)
10%
7.5 (Decent)
No votes
7.0 (Average at Best)
20%
6.5 (Not So Good)
10%
6.0 (Pretty Bad)
No votes
5.0 (Just Awful)
No votes
0.0 (Refuse to Watch)
40%

Total votes: 10

perfectlykevin
Fleet Admiral

Re: Season 1 Episode 13: Day of the Viper (1.13)

#16 Post by perfectlykevin »

karolis wrote:And we got this shot:

I must have rewound (showing my age!) this about a dozen times to see if they have any structures showing. I can see the slab in the tidal pool, but I can't make out anything else beyond that. I thought the "guest house" would show more prominently but alas, nothing to this eye. Could be it is there too, just blurred out with CGI.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by Steve »

perfectlykevin wrote:

I must have rewound (showing my age!) this about a dozen times to see if they have any structures showing. I can see the slab in the tidal pool, but I can't make out anything else beyond that. I thought the "guest house" would show more prominently but alas, nothing to this eye. Could be it is there too, just blurred out with CGI.
There is a roof line visible if you snap on the picture a couple of times but that may just be the property next door I am seeing...I saw a post on Facebook stating the crew was spotted filming around the area of The Estate this week............

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by T.Q. »

SJW Mini-Mag?

Mini-Mag said something to the effect of “you’re a better person than someone that would kill someone in cold blood”.

A veiled shot at the real Magnum and his character not being in line with 2019 “values”?
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

#19 Post by Pahonu »

perfectlykevin wrote:

Part of the gate house is visible by the highway. It still has the black tile roof and one window is visible. The boathouse is obscured by foliage, but I think a bit of the tennis court chain link fence is visible.