Pizza Hut

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

Pizza Hut

#1 Post by T.Q. »

Anyone see the cheesy Pizza Hut commercial the cast did yesterday during the Superbowl broadcast.

Now THAT was cringeworthy.

P.S. Thanks goes to bondtoys for reminding me I haven’t complained about the new Mini-mag for a while. :P
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

Re: Pizza Hut

#2 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

Welcome :magnum:

I‘d love to see new gifs from you, they are brilliant btw

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by T.Q. »

Bondtoys.de wrote:Welcome :magnum:

I‘d love to see new gifs from you, they are brilliant btw
Magnum's not happy with the new show.

Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Chris109 »

T.Q. wrote:Anyone see the cheesy Pizza Hut commercial the cast did yesterday during the Superbowl broadcast.

Now THAT was cringeworthy.

P.S. Thanks goes to bondtoys for reminding me I haven’t complained about the new Mini-mag for a while. :P
Had no interest in the Stupid Bowl. Just surprised that Gronk didn't catch the game winner when HE usually pushes off and then complains about being interfered with and he gets the call.

perfectlykevin
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by perfectlykevin »

I haven't seen the commercial, but wonder if we could name the title of the commercial "The Indignity of Mozzarella droppings" ala Magnum's class on how to be a private investigator. :)

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by T.Q. »

perfectlykevin wrote:I haven't seen the commercial, but wonder if we could name the title of the commercial "The Indignity of Mozzarella droppings" ala Magnum's class on how to be a private investigator. :)
When I say cringeworthy....

youtu.be/5APJ-5deNvc

Forget how to embed YouTube vids.

Fixed it for ya - Conch

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Chris109 »

T.Q. wrote:
perfectlykevin wrote:I haven't seen the commercial, but wonder if we could name the title of the commercial "The Indignity of Mozzarella droppings" ala Magnum's class on how to be a private investigator. :)

youtu.be/5APJ-5deNvc

Yup. That's the most I've seen of the new show. As I expected, just muscle bound dudes that know there is a camera on them and therefore show that they know there is a camera on them and go into William 'The Shat' Shatner overacting mode. But, the blonde chick does have nice guns, but needs more boobs.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by T.Q. »

Chris109 wrote:
T.Q. wrote:

youtu.be/5APJ-5deNvc

Yup. That's the most I've seen of the new show. As I expected, just muscle bound dudes that know there is a camera on them and therefore show that they know there is a camera on them and go into William 'The Shat' Shatner overacting mode. But, the blonde chick does have nice guns, but needs more boobs.
That ad is basically the show.

Just back and forth insults and wisecracks. Not creative at all. Just bickering like McGarrett and Dano. I found them amusing for the first couple seasons with H50. Then it became just annoying.

Shaneram36
Ensign

#9 Post by Shaneram36 »

Did You See the Sunrise?

Amian
Admiral

#10 Post by Amian »

Chris109 wrote:Yup. That's the most I've seen of the new show. As I expected, just muscle bound dudes that know there is a camera on them and therefore show that they know there is a camera on them and go into William 'The Shat' Shatner overacting mode. But, the blonde chick does have nice guns, but needs more boobs.
She needs more boobs? C'mon, what kind of comment is that?

As far as the men go, TC is pretty jacked (as was the OG TC), but new Rick and new Magnum aren't really musclebound. I'd say they are fit. Selleck's Magnum is much bigger (height and muscle-wise) than Hernandez.

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#11 Post by Chris109 »

Amian wrote: She needs more boobs? C'mon, what kind of comment is that?
36C, if you please.

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#12 Post by K Hale »

Chris109 wrote:
T.Q. wrote:

youtu.be/5APJ-5deNvc

She has two, which is normal for humans and other primates because they are not litter-bearing; one offspring at a time is typical. If you’re thinking she needs more than two breasts, you may be into other species, or aliens.

By the by, I managed to watch 15 seconds of that ad before it made me want to shoot myself. I can now say, however, that I have “watched the new show.”
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#13 Post by T.Q. »

Chris109 wrote:
36C, if you please.
:lol:

Amian condemns bringing up Perdita’s physical attributes (or lack thereof)...

... Proceeds to break down all the male cast’s physical attributes in great detail.

:P

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by Chris109 »

T.Q. wrote:
Chris109 wrote:
36C, if you please.
:lol:

Amian condemns bringing up Perdita’s physical attributes (or lack thereof)...

... Proceeds to break down all the male cast’s physical attributes in great detail.

:P

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

#15 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

I was watching the game, but I missed the ad. The game, halftime show, and commercials were a giant snoozefest.