The Welcome Wagon

Comments, questions, suggestions, criticism... anything at all about the website. This is also the place for member introductions

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#121 Post by 308GUY »

Well geeez........maybe if they'd had one of those in Cutler Ridge...I might have stayed! :lol:

That's cool....but I bet it gets "crowded" in there too? :wink:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#122 Post by Stelth »

It depends when you go...sometimes it's a zoo; sometimes you can have the place to yourself. I used to go there a lot when I was younger. Now I'm lucky if I can get there two times a year (and it's only about 15 miles from my house)

hauntedlemons
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Just introducing myself... and thanks for all the help....

#123 Post by hauntedlemons »

Hey folks. Used this site and links as a resource guide for my trip last week to Oahu. Wanted to jump in the pool and say hello to everyone and express my thanks for all the input. Re-watching all the episode while having this site, makes it that much more fun. Having directions to visit the tidal pool and see the estate was invaluable. Anyone there recently see the new Zeus and Apollo guarding the beach gate? haha Shrunk a bit. At any rate greetings to all.

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

Re: Just introducing myself... and thanks for all the help..

#124 Post by Doc Ibold »

hauntedlemons wrote:Hey folks. Used this site and links as a resource guide for my trip last week to Oahu. Wanted to jump in the pool and say hello to everyone and express my thanks for all the input. Re-watching all the episode while having this site, makes it that much more fun. Having directions to visit the tidal pool and see the estate was invaluable. Anyone there recently see the new Zeus and Apollo guarding the beach gate? haha Shrunk a bit. At any rate greetings to all.
Welcome aboard to one of the best sites on the Internet!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#125 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard!

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#126 Post by ConchRepublican »

Welcome hauntedlemons!!

Enjoy the warm tidal pool JJ has created for us maniacs . . . it's the most soothing on the internets!

I hope to have my own trip report to share next spring/early summer. In the mean time I look forward to hearing about yours and everyone else's. :-)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#127 Post by 308GUY »

Greetings and salutations! Good site..good series..good stars..good people here.

Haven't been here long myself, but have enjoyed every second reading all the past posts and am still playing "catch-up".

Some of these folks are amazing, and know just about everything there is to know about Magnum and everything associated with the show, including HI..short version..Welcome aboard! from another newcomer..:wink:

nigelstalk
Ensign

missing episode looking for

#128 Post by nigelstalk »

hello my name is nigel I think I have all the episodes from the magnum series ,I watched most of them but the one I am looking for is where magnum goes back in time 1920 to 1930 and is driving old car ,T C is a mechanic and does not fly planes until magnum asks him to ,I think its a yellow and blue Biplane -as this is the episode that made me want to buy the series ,I have not whatched all because some were showing clips from other episodes ,So I hope someone can tell me the episode was in the series THANKYOU javascript:emoticon('8)')

Stelth
Fleet Admiral

#129 Post by Stelth »

I believe this is the episode you mean: http://magnum-mania.com/Episodes/Season3/Flashback.html

...and welcome; this is a great site.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#130 Post by 308GUY »

Welcome nigelstalk!

Yep, Stelth nailed it, that's got to be the one you described.

Pretty good episode as I recall, but I missed the 308!

Sit..relax..stay a while..the water's fine..and I guarantee you'll like it here!

J.J.W. started something that now has a life of its own, but he still feeds and nurtures it on a regular basis. None better anywhere. :wink:

nigelstalk
Ensign

#131 Post by nigelstalk »

thankyou both for your answers so quickly as I do like the T V series of the 1970's and 1980's andf all the charecters in which the director made other Tv series that were as likeable javascript:emoticon(':)')

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

Re: The Welcome Wagon

#132 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome Aboard!

Rosebud
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#133 Post by Rosebud »

Just wanted to come in and say hello and glad I found this site! Started watching Magnum on Netflix a few weeks ago, started with the first episode and just kept going! I've been a fan since the show first aired and thanks to Netflix, I'm hooked again! :magnum:

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#134 Post by Doc Ibold »

Welcome aboard!

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#135 Post by 308GUY »

E komo mai.

Never get tired of it myself. I suppose one day it could happen....but not anytime soon!

:D