Fleet Admiral

Re: Hawaii Five-0 (2010)

#436 Post by Steve »

Wo Fat :twisted:

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#437 Post by golfmobile »

He had $110,000 worth of stuff in his GARAGE??? I think, if I had spare, garage-worth property worth $110,000, I probably wouldn't keep it in my garage . . . .

Just me . . . .
"Portside, buddy."

ThomasMagnum
Admiral

#438 Post by ThomasMagnum »

Honolulu investigators say the fire Monday afternoon at the Hawaii Five-0 star's Diamond Head home began in a pile of oily rags in the garage that were used for a wood project.
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/2440 ... combustion

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#439 Post by J.J. Walters »

**note to self: don't leave oily rags in a pile, don't leave oily rags in a pile**
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Danno
Fleet Admiral

#440 Post by Danno »

golfmobile wrote:He had $110,000 worth of stuff in his GARAGE??? I think, if I had spare, garage-worth property worth $110,000, I probably wouldn't keep it in my garage . . . .

Just me . . . .
You put a Ferrari in a garage. They can be worth more than $110,000. :wink:
Help protect Hawaiʻi's Green Sea Turtles http://malamanahonu.org

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#441 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Steve wrote:why are they making that very non-sexy and in my opinion mik toast actress that plays Steve's girlfriend (Michelle Borth as Catherine) a team member. The show is getting close to jumping the shark.................
Good news for you, Steve :wink: ...I just heard that Michelle Borth isn't returning for season 5!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#442 Post by Steve »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:
Steve wrote:why are they making that very non-sexy and in my opinion mik toast actress that plays Steve's girlfriend (Michelle Borth as Catherine) a team member. The show is getting close to jumping the shark.................
Good news for you, Steve :wink: ...I just heard that Michelle Borth isn't returning for season 5!
Thank You, RG, great news............I noticed she was on less and less as fans of the show across the country felt as I did................
Do you watch, have you seen how horrendous Melanie Griffith looks playing Danno's mother.........

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#443 Post by 308GUY »

Steve wrote: Do you watch, have you seen how horrendous Melanie Griffith looks playing Danno's mother.........
I saw her name in the credits and kept wondering who she played! After I figured it out, I was a little "shocked" to say the least. I'm betting if you look around enough, you'll find her story in one of those "plastic surgery from hell" spreads. Can't imagine nature alone doing that to somebody that looked as good as she used to. I guess stranger things have happened, but it'd be a surprise to me.

Maybe she worked a little too hard or too long in Working Girl? :lol:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#444 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Steve wrote:
Rembrandt's Girl wrote:
Thank You, RG, great news............I noticed she was on less and less as fans of the show across the country felt as I did................
Do you watch, have you seen how horrendous Melanie Griffith looks playing Danno's mother.........
Yes, it's very sad what she's done to herself. But what is really irritating to me is that while I'm watching I miss part of the dialogue because I keep thinking about how bizarre she looks!

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#445 Post by KENJI »

Did anyone catch the footage of the Marks Estate on the last episode? It was called the Richmond Estate for this episode and it had a huge maze out back. The maze footage was probably from the Dole Plantation.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#446 Post by Steve »

KENJI wrote:Did anyone catch the footage of the Marks Estate on the last episode? It was called the Richmond Estate for this episode and it had a huge maze out back. The maze footage was probably from the Dole Plantation.
I did and I was wondering about the maze out back. Good info, Kenji........

Rembrandt's Girl
Fleet Admiral

#447 Post by Rembrandt's Girl »

Steve wrote:
KENJI wrote:Did anyone catch the footage of the Marks Estate on the last episode? It was called the Richmond Estate for this episode and it had a huge maze out back. The maze footage was probably from the Dole Plantation.
I did and I was wondering about the maze out back. Good info, Kenji........
It was the Dole Plantation except they replaced the pineapple with an "R"...

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#448 Post by KENJI »

Nice shot RG!
Hi Steve,
The R and the maze were both computer generated for the aerial shot behind the Marks Estate which made me smile, but the scenes with everyone running around it were taken at the Dole maze. I went there when it first opened many years ago and the maze wasn't nearly as bushy so it was easy to figure out. I would like to try it now since it has filled in!! It must've rained heavy that day as it sure looked muddy.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#449 Post by KENJI »

Reading RG's comment about Michelle Borth (Catherine) leaving the show...I think she will die at the hands of either the CIA or Wo Fats father, who is apparently alive and it will hit Steve REALLY hard (like it did for Magnum when his Michelle was killed) and in true Super Steve fashion he will seek revenge. I would like to see an episode where Steve shoots the killer in cold blood/unarmed to add some much needed shock value to the show (Magnum killing Ivan had great shock value). If she leaves like his last girlfriend, the show's writers should be the ones shot. I don't know what the ratings have been like of late, but I'm struggling to stay tuned in...too soft, missing the original HFO hard edge.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#450 Post by KENJI »

Great to see Larry Manetti and Dog the Bounty Hunter back on the show playing in a charity poker game.
Sam pointed out that Larry was wearing his team ring in the scene.
The rest of this episode was too far fetched for me!!!!