Hawaii Five-0 (2010)

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

StarchedUndershirts
Admiral

#151 Post by StarchedUndershirts »

Anyone see the date for the next episode? Sunday night at 10PM. They're also showing re-runs on Monday and Friday night at 10PM.

I'm looking forward to the Monday repeat since it's the only ep I've yet to see (kidnaping on battleship).

zebra3
Fleet Admiral

#152 Post by zebra3 »

Yeah I think it's a one time thing because of the Jets game. At first I figured they decided they couldn't compete with Monday night TV shows like "Castle." I always have to see H5O on demand the next day.
"Burn the land and boil the sea, but you can't take the sky from me."

JT
Captain

#153 Post by JT »

At first I had my doubts about a remake of Hawaii Five O, but I must say so far I like it. I'm actually wondering who replaced the 10 million...

StarchedUndershirts
Admiral

#154 Post by StarchedUndershirts »

JT wrote:At first I had my doubts about a remake of Hawaii Five O, but I must say so far I like it. I'm actually wondering who replaced the 10 million...
Me too. The opening of last night's show bought back memories. I was on Oahu last Feb. when there was a tsunami warning. Not how you plan on waking up at 6AM. :lol:

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#155 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

We were trying the figure out who replaced the 10 million as well. We already have one theory that Chen was kicked off the force for trying to somehow protect Steve's dad.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#156 Post by KENJI »

Okay I need a quick run down on what happened in the last ten minutes of the show, as the football game went over into this slot.........
They were just about to go to the police locker and ........
Reading the last few posts, I'm getting there was a mystery person who replaced the missing money that was burned.....please fill me in.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#157 Post by Sam »

Hi Kenji,

You can watching the ending on CBS,you can advance the video to the end.Here is the link.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/hawaii_five_0/

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#158 Post by KENJI »

Hi Sam,

Many thanks for the link, but it couldn't be downloaded in my geographic region (that's what came up). :(
Can you give me a quick sumary of how it went down.

The number of posts that you have hit reached a milestone that few of us will ever reach 666 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I think you need to do one more quick post just for good luck. Thanks for your help!!!

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#159 Post by Sam »

Kenji,

Wow,that's a lot of posts about nothing :) :)

I recorded last nights show but haven't watched it.If you don't get an answer
I'll let you know later this evening.

JT
Captain

#160 Post by JT »

Kenji,

I use a program called Hotspot Shield, it hides were your computer is from so you can watch US shows. I watch allot on Hulu.com.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#161 Post by KENJI »

Thanks Guys for your help!!!

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#162 Post by Styles Bitchley »

JT wrote:Kenji,

I use a program called Hotspot Shield, it hides were your computer is from so you can watch US shows. I watch allot on Hulu.com.
Dude. If this works you'll be my hero! I'll try tonight.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#163 Post by Sam »

Sorry Kenji...I haven't watched the new episode yet but I will report when I do..

Can't somebody else help out with the last 10 minutes of the show? :)
Last edited by Sam on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#164 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Styles Bitchley wrote:
JT wrote:Kenji,

Dude. If this works you'll be my hero! I'll try tonight.
Works! Thanks for the tip Kenji! I still like the quality of most torrents better, but this is pretty convenient.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#165 Post by Steve »

Is anybody else loving the shaved ice guy. I liked him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and hope he keeps getting more and more camera time. As far as the 10 million reappearing, I am thinking it has something to do with Wo Fat and some shennanigans going on internally in the force ( the reason Steve's dad was murdered and Chen was framed). Just a guess at this point..............