Barney Miller

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

Barney Miller

#1 Post by Mavrick »

I love this Show, it like Hal Linden could be a long lost cusin to Magnum and the theme song to this show was awesome for those who don't remember How it went here is a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTS85T-r ... re=related I happen to agree with one of the respones to that , This is the song I want when I walk down the street lol

So are there any more Barney Miller fans here? Long live Fish [img][img]http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a42 ... miller.jpg[/img][/img]
Last edited by Mavrick on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#2 Post by Mavrick »

yes I finally got the picture to work Yay me Yay me, what a battle that was.

But anyhow I think that this show and MPI have alot in common
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#3 Post by Styles Bitchley »

My dad used to watch this show. I remember it being good for a laugh, but i never really watched it enough to know the characters.

BTW, totally agree with you on the theme. There were some awesome ones back then.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#4 Post by Mavrick »

I guess I am just showing my age lol

Seaver41
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Seaver41 »

Nick was the funniest........and that conclusion I came to in repeats later on. Fish gopt the accolades, but Nick's deadpan lines were hilarious.