Golden Girls/Empty Nest

1948-present

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

Golden Girls/Empty Nest

#1 Post by Mavrick »

Didn't Tom Selleck or was it Burt Reynolds make as guest apperance on this show or am I thinking of empty nest? I could be wrong on both accounts. Either way I thought bouth of these show were funny as all get out.
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

AmandaByNight
Fleet Admiral

#2 Post by AmandaByNight »

Burt Reynolds was on the Golden Girls in an episode where the women are having their house fumigated and end up staying at a hotel which is a no-tell-motel kind of establishment. It's a good episode. He plays himself.

I don't remember ever seeing TS on Golden Girls, but haven't seen Empty Nest in years, so I can't say on that one.

I'd LOVE to watch Empty Nest again. It's been forever!

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#3 Post by Mavrick »

Thats right it was Burt, lol my bad Yeah Empty Nest was great, In fact That is when we first see Joe Isuzu (David Leisure) Yeah he was the reason my dad got 1990 Isuzu Trooper and that shoe box of a truck is still running lol
Magnum, feed the lads, would you? There are steaks in the freezer. Yes you can have one too.

StarchedUndershirts
Admiral

#4 Post by StarchedUndershirts »

I remember that episode. When Burt showed up at the door, Blanche said, "Wow! You're Mr. Burt Reynolds!"

Burt replies, "I hope so or I've got the wrong underwear on!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Little Garwood
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Little Garwood »

StarchedUndershirts wrote:I remember that episode. When Burt showed up at the door, Blanche said, "Wow! You're Mr. Burt Reynolds!"

Burt replies, "I hope so or I've got the wrong underwear on!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Burt says something like, "Which one of you's the slut?"

And all three Golden Girls raise their hand! :lol: What would Maude think???
"Popularity is the pocket change of history."

~Tom Selleck

Mavrick
Pinball Wizard

#6 Post by Mavrick »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6gnZfO3 ... re=related

Here is the link to that scene with Burt Reynolds, as soon as you said that I remember it thank you for bringing back of laugh, that scene starts at time marker 2:23