Call me Investigator

For everything else!

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Carmen
MPI

Call me Investigator

#1 Post by Carmen »

This morning I met a friend of mine, who was completely upset. She told me she had kind of an accident last night driving home from a friend. It came out she drove in foggy darkness into a road construction site, her car stuck on something, she drove backward in panic, went home (where her husband ignored her story) and was awake the whole night, full of fear what she might have done.
I managed to calm her down a bit and told her to drive with me back to where it happened, she said she had no nerve to do so alone anyway and was happy I joined her. We found a completely unsafed construction site where we found an iron bar in the middle of the road.She must have driven over it and it stuck under her car untill she drove backward. So we borrowed a camera :wink: from a friend who happened to live nearby, photographed all of it and I sent her to a car mechanic to have her car inspected and promised her to ask a lawyer what to do about the whole thing.
Great way to spend a friday morning (much more fun than cleaning up or ironing) 8)
Sometimes I get so lucky, even I don`t believe it (TSM)

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#2 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Carmen did you ever think the hours of watching Magnum would pay off? Hey, at least you didn't lose or break the camera like TM would've.

Carmen
MPI

#3 Post by Carmen »

...yet :wink:

Carmen
MPI

#4 Post by Carmen »

on second thought, TM wouldn`t have lost or broke a camera when he`d done it like I did:
Borrowed it from my dentist!! Think of what he`d have done for revenge in case something went wrong with his stuff?! :shock:

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#5 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

True. He just has to answer to TC and Robin Masters.