Larry Manetti Radio Show Starts Today!!

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

wdm
Vice Admiral

#31 Post by wdm »

Larry's show is on tomorrow. Is anyone calling in? Sending emails? I hope he gets John Hillerman and TS as a guest soon. Maybe after TS gets done filming the next Jesse Stone?

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#32 Post by Steve »

wdm wrote:Larry's show is on tomorrow. Is anyone calling in? Sending emails? I hope he gets John Hillerman and TS as a guest soon. Maybe after TS gets done filming the next Jesse Stone?
Was Larry on last night, Bill? I don't see any mention of him on the web site.............

wdm
Vice Admiral

#33 Post by wdm »

Yes he was. He had Mike Connor's as a guest. Another good show. You should be able to hear it on the website soon.

Brian
Fleet Admiral

#34 Post by Brian »

It's up on the web site now.

http://crntalk.com/larry-manetti
Sneakers Higgins!!

Jake
Rear Admiral

#35 Post by Jake »

Did anyone else catch the comment about Larry being approached to join the cast of Hawaii 5-0? He kinda breezed by it and said something about them working out the details.......wonder how true it is???

wdm
Vice Admiral

#36 Post by wdm »

Just listened to last week show and realized it is on today. Has anyone heard if his reality show is going to happen? Hope someone calls in today and ask. How many of us have email or called in?

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#37 Post by Steve »

wdm wrote:Just listened to last week show and realized it is on today. Has anyone heard if his reality show is going to happen? Hope someone calls in today and ask. How many of us have email or called in?
I have been so busy that the last show I was able to listen to was the one with Dennis Farina. I was going to ask you if there have been anymore good anecdotes or questions answered about Magnum, p.i............

wdm
Vice Admiral

#38 Post by wdm »

I wasn't able to listen last night. It always seems tough to catch the show live. So many people can hear the show through their cable system. I have been asking Dish Network to carry CRN for a couple of years since the Robert Conrad Show started. By the way, if any of you are Dish customers and want to help out, call 1-800-333-3474 and ask them to carry CRN. The the last time I called Dish they told me that the more calls they get, the sooner CRN will get on Dish.