For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

Re: Kristen Carreira

#31 Post by K Hale »

Rembrandt's Girl wrote:Image
The baby looks a bit like Mac!
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

Chris109
Fleet Admiral

#32 Post by Chris109 »

I came across this in a season 2 episode of Highway to Heaven, A Song for Jason. I didn't watch both episodes so I don't know if she was in other parts.
But is this Kristen? I couldn't find a record of her being in anything other than MPI.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#33 Post by ConchRepublican »

Chris109 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:10 pm I came across this in a season 2 episode of Highway to Heaven, A Song for Jason. I didn't watch both episodes so I don't know if she was in other parts.
But is this Kristen? I couldn't find a record of her being in anything other than MPI.

I see the resemblance ... her IMDB only shows her being on Magnum, and the Highway to Heaven page for the episode doesn't list her either. Doesn't mean it's not an oversight though, timing is right although filming location may be an issue since she was based in Hawaii at the time IIRC.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

#34 Post by Pahonu »

Chris109 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:10 pm I came across this in a season 2 episode of Highway to Heaven, A Song for Jason. I didn't watch both episodes so I don't know if she was in other parts.

This Highway to Heaven episode looks to have been released about a year before Kristen’s first appearance on MPI in Little Girl Who, when she was very little. This girl seems older than Kristen in that first appearance. I see the resemblance for sure, and it’s even more so in her appearance in the final season, but by that time it was two years after the Highway to Heaven episode. Intriguing nonetheless!