An Invitation from Larry Manetti

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

wdm
Vice Admiral

An Invitation from Larry Manetti

#1 Post by wdm »

The other day I got to talk to Larry. He is having such a great time doing his talk show on CRN and he has several other projects lined up. He knows about this website and loves it. He wanted me to invite all of you to call into his talk show on Tuesdays. He loves the questions. His number is 1-800-336-2225 and his show starts at 6pm Central time. He also said to email him at lmanetti@crni.net. He gets to the studio early to read the emails. I think, from what he said, we can expect to be hearing from some of his Magnum co-stars in the near future as his guests.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

That's great to hear wdm! I'll send an email for sure. :)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

wdm
Vice Admiral

#3 Post by wdm »

I think he is really going to have some great guest in the next few weeks. It would be so much fun to hear the cast talk about the series.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#4 Post by wdm »

Tonights guest on Larry's show is Carol Burnett. I hope they talk about her appearance on Magnum. Those were great episodes. I have to miss it. Hope someone will post what went on.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#5 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Sweet! Maybe they'll stop by here :)

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#6 Post by J.J. Walters »

Email sent!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Steve »

Hey Bill, any news from the radio show? You seem to be one of the few that can get it live and not have to try and listen from the web site days later. I just haven't had time to pull up the old shows since going back to Dean Martin's daughter being on. I'm betting Carol Burnett had some good stories to tell. Also, is Larry reading any questions we are sending in?

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#8 Post by Styles Bitchley »

I'd be interested in getting the real lowdown on his team ring(s?).

http://magnum-mania.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=1780
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#9 Post by wdm »

I usually listen to the show over my blackberry. I used to be tied to the computer to listen to Robert Conrad's show, but my wife was able to set up a way for me to listen via my cell phone. For the last couple of years I have tried to get Dish Network to pick up CRN so I could listen over the TV. Quite a few cable systems have CRN. I wish Dish would. The show is really starting to take off from what I hear. Pretty soon it will be like Conrad's show where you can barely get an open line. Everyone seems to have a lot of fun on the show. I hope you get a chance to call Larry. He is very easy to talk to. If you can't call him, email him. Maybe he will do an all email show some time.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#10 Post by wdm »

Larry's guest tonight is Rich Little. He is inviting Magnum fans to call into his program and he will answer your questions. Hope some of you will be able to call in at1-800-336-2225. He would love to talk to you.

wdm
Vice Admiral

#11 Post by wdm »

Larry's show is on again today. I wonder when TS is going to be a guest. Anyone calling in? Once his show takes off it will be tough to get through. Robert Conrad always has full lines.