Hello, Mr. Selleck...

For discussions about the cast & crew, including guest stars

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

Hello, Mr. Selleck...

#1 Post by Agatha »

"You are one of my favorite actors and Magnum PI is my most favorite television series! I have all of the DVDs and am embarrassed to tell you how often I've watched them. I wonder if you'd be willing to answer a few questions..."

How about it everyone? What if we could have an uninterrupted couple of hours in a room with Tom Selleck? What would you want to ask him?

I'll start...

1. Did you enjoy filming Magnum PI?

2. What was your favorite episode?

3. Who was your favorite guest?

4. What did you enjoy most about John Hillerman?

5. What did you enjoy most about Roger E Mosley?

6. What did you enjoy most about Larry Manetti?

Your turn...

:)
Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!

Lt Tanaka
Vice Admiral

#2 Post by Lt Tanaka »

How much input did you have into the political leanings / worldview of Magnum? You are a pretty well known NRA figure and (reported) libretarian. Were your views similar at the time?

Have you visited Hawaii much since the show ended. Have you been back to the estate?

Outside of the four lead characters, there were several people who had recurring roles, despite not appearing in the show for long stretches. Do you think that the fact you were located on a small island in the ocean created a unique "extended family" type atmosphere to the show?

Seaver41
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Seaver41 »

my question.........it's inevitable that a Magnum movie will get done, but maybe not for some time. Do you wish to see a remake before your time on earth ends?