The JAG episode that should have been.

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Coops
Fleet Admiral

The JAG episode that should have been.

#1 Post by Coops »

I've always wondered why Bellasario never did something like this. It would have made for a great 'tie-in' episode for JAG (my second favorite show behind MPI).

Mac (Catherine Bell as Lt. Col. McKenzie, grrrrrrrrr!!! :D ) has an important issue to discuss with Adm. Chegwidden. Upon being granted permission to enter she stands at attention. Sitting by Adm Chegwidden's desk is a tall, dark haired man with a familiar mustache. Adm. Chegwidden asks Mac what she wants and they conduct their business. When that is finished Adm. Chegwidden introduces Mac to his old Seal Team buddy, Capt. USN (ret) T. S. Magnum IV. Of course Magnum and Mac start a relationship for a season and thus Magnum could have been brought back in a totally believable way and the conflict over Mac between Magnum and Cdr. Rabb would have been great !

Just thought I'd put that out there.

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#2 Post by SelleckLover »

Sounds good, Coops!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#3 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Too bad they missed the boat. Mac would've been great with TM!

Coops
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Coops »

Yeah, Mac would have been great with TM! Unfortunately I think TM would have a small psychological issue with a woman he was having a relationship with being named "Mac", for obvious reason.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#5 Post by J.J. Walters »

You mean, there's a third "Mac" in the Bellisario Universe?
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

Carol the Dabbler
Fleet Admiral

Re: The JAG episode that should have been.

#6 Post by Carol the Dabbler »

Coops wrote:... Adm. Chegwidden introduces Mac to his old Seal Team buddy, Capt. USN (ret) T. S. Magnum IV. Of course Magnum and Mac start a relationship for a season and thus Magnum could have been brought back in a totally believable way....
Hey, I'd have started watching JAG!

Only problem with this idea is, as an old and dear friend of Magnum, the Admiral's body would have been found on the beach next morning ....
Last edited by Carol the Dabbler on Thu May 08, 2008 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carol

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#7 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

You're probably right about that Carol. TC and Rick are about the only safe friends has. He's has quite a few die unceremoniously.

Carol the Dabbler
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by Carol the Dabbler »

... and one (Mitsu in "The Taking of Dick McWilliams") who almost died ceremoniously. (Not much of an improvement.)
Carol

Coops
Fleet Admiral

#9 Post by Coops »

James J. Walters wrote:You mean, there's a third "Mac" in the Bellisario Universe?
You've never heard of Sarah "Mac" McKenzie? Oh boy...

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-lute!

Coops
Fleet Admiral

Re: The JAG episode that should have been.

#10 Post by Coops »

Carol the Dabbler wrote:
Coops wrote:... Adm. Chegwidden introduces Mac to his old Seal Team buddy, Capt. USN (ret) T. S. Magnum IV. Of course Magnum and Mac start a relationship for a season and thus Magnum could have been brought back in a totally believable way....
Hey, I'd have started watching JAG!

Only problem with this idea is, as an old and dear friend of Magnum, the Admiral's body would have been found on the beach next morning ....
LOL, maybe...but Adm. Chegwidden eats bullets and craps grenades! I think he could handle just about anything that came his way. He's another SEAL with a Navy Cross (sound familiar?) :D

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#11 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Nice picture! She would make me re-enlist anyday. She would've been a great guest on Magnum if she'd been born a little earlier!

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#12 Post by IslandHopper »

Coops wrote:
James J. Walters wrote:You mean, there's a third "Mac" in the Bellisario Universe?
You've never heard of Sarah "Mac" McKenzie? Oh boy...

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-lute!
Man, she's got giant...hands.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#13 Post by Doc Ibold »

I'd trade in either of our "Macs" for that model any day.

8)

lutherhgillis
Fleet Admiral

#14 Post by lutherhgillis »

OK, here is the ultimate episode. It is sort of like an xfiles theme so hang on.

The Jag crew somehow fall through a wormhole and land on the estate in Hawaii where the lads corner them. They have to keep the wormhole stuff a secret while trying to find their way back. Meanwhile, there is an attempt made to assasinate Higgins from some Asian operatives relating to his MI6 days. TS, TC, Rick, and the Jag gang fight them off and the Jaggers get wormholed back prior to any resolution which leaves the door open to a sequel.

OK, its pretty lame but fun to consider anyway...

Luther

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#15 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Luther, throw in Mac in a bikini and I think we have a winner.