MPI mobile phone game

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Jean-Claude Fornier
Rear Admiral

MPI mobile phone game

#1 Post by Jean-Claude Fornier »

Enjoy the adventurous fun of one of the greatest television series of all time on your mobile phone and hang out in Hawaii for an action-packed thrill-ride with TV's most charismatic private investigator Thomas Magnum.

Vietnam veteran and Ex Navy Seal Thomas Magnum is the charming private investigator with a knack for solving crime and attracting the ladies.

As head of security on a millionaire's estate in Hawaii he is soon living the high life with use of his employers' beachfront mansion.

Unfortunately paradise is not all it seems to be. Soon Magnum is drawn into the islands' underworld, leading him into confrontations with drug dealers and other malicious scum.

With help from his friends, Magnum starts to unravel the secrets of the seemingly quiet island. So join them in this fast-paced action-adventure.

Investigate at the beautiful and sunny Hawaiian beaches, chase the bad guys through dangerous industrial factories and run, jump and slide over the roof tops of the Honolulu metro area to protect the sunny Hawaiian Islands from vermin and sleazebags.

Magnum P.I. is a must-own for fans and thrill-seekers...

Compatible with

N73 / N75 / N76 / N77 / N93 / N93i / N95 / E50 / E65 / 5700 / 6110 / 6120/ 6290 / LG KS10 Joy
N91 / 3250
N80 / E60 / E70
E61 / E61i / E62 / N71 / N92
source and download :
http://mobimaniacs.blogspot.com/2007/11 ... -game.html

Unzip the files and play it on your phone or via a mobile phone free emulator like mpowerplayer :
http://mpowerplayer.com

Unfortunately, it's running too slow on my PC. Maybe because my PC is too old ? or maybe mpowerplayer is not a great emulator for this MPI mobile phone game ? Can someone find another free emulator which could be faster ?

Jean-Claude Fornier
Rear Admiral

Re: MPI mobile phone game

#2 Post by Jean-Claude Fornier »

Jean-Claude Fornier wrote: Image
This one may be inspired by the Hotel Dick episode ?

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#3 Post by J.J. Walters »

Yeah, it's a pretty neat little game. Very cool that someone themed it to Magnum.

There's actually a previous thread about this..... here.
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!