Magnum in CATALAN ?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

magefesa
Ensign

Magnum in CATALAN ?

#1 Post by magefesa »

i guys... From Barcelona, SPAIN. Here a local TV is passing the show from monday to friday. I'm saving it cause I want to complete the serie... But i've missed 4 chapters..... The serie is in catalan, and is really great... If any magnum fan is from Catalunya too, please contact me and whe can complete our series......

Frank

grapeshot
Vice Admiral

#2 Post by grapeshot »

It's nice that you can enjoy the show. Have you seen it before, or are you just seeing it for the first time? Is it dubbed? Or sub-titled?

Robin Master's Guest
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Re: Magnum in CATALAN ?

#3 Post by Robin Master's Guest »

magefesa wrote:i guys... From Barcelona, SPAIN. Here a local TV is passing the show from monday to friday. I'm saving it cause I want to complete the serie... But i've missed 4 chapters..... The serie is in catalan, and is really great... If any magnum fan is from Catalunya too, please contact me and whe can complete our series......

Frank
Guau, another catalan... :o
Hola, noi. Si et falten capitols d'en Magnum en català, a la web Totsrucs.cat potser trobaràs la sol·lució.

Salutacions

Translation(aproximate :oops: )
Hello, guy. If you need episodes of Magnum in catalan, in the web Totsrucs.cat you can find the solution.

Regards