Hi Everyone!

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

foggydayz
Commander

Hi Everyone!

#1 Post by foggydayz »

hows it going everyone, i am really happy to have found a magnum pi fansite. no other tv show has had such an impact on my life. i did most of my magnum watching in the mid eighties watching reruns on late night tv. his lifestyle is what really made the show special to me, hawaii, a ferrari, the estate, the tidal pool, his pals, etc was all perfect. i still dream of living magnums life. i hope to one day visit robins nest (as i see some members have) and if i ever come into a ridiculous amount of money i would love to buy it (i'm sure that has been said a million times here before :D ).

thanks for a fantastic site! i look forward to reading all the great posts, and learn and experience more of what is more than just a tv show to me.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#2 Post by J.J. Walters »

Hello foggydayz! Welcome to the site!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

MBJR9
Commander

#3 Post by MBJR9 »

froggydayz, welcome! This is a great site with great people and great info, I'm sure you'll love it!

bradchambers
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#4 Post by bradchambers »

Welcome! I'm pretty new here, too, and was happy to find such a cool site. My magnum watching experience is similar to yours. I did watch the first run shows, but really started watching a lot during the syndication years, when I could catch it on 3, sometimes 4 times a day (WGN, WWOR, local Charlotte channel). If I somehow come into this great sum of money before you (and everyone else here), I'll be sure to throw a kick-ass party at my newly purchased Robins Nest and invite everyone on this board (perhaps a Great Gatsby themed party a la "The Case of the Red Faced Thespian!).

foggydayz
Commander

#5 Post by foggydayz »

thanks for the welcome everyone :D . and bradchambers, i'm a bit of a hermit, but that is one party i would never pass up on :D

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#6 Post by N1095A »

Welcome!! I found this site several months ago and have never looked back. There are are some true fans of the greatest television show in history here. Aloha!
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Mack
Commander

#7 Post by Mack »

Nice to have you onboard foggydayz. This is a great site. Nice folks too.
Hana Hou!

foggydayz
Commander

#8 Post by foggydayz »

thanks guys, Aloha :D

Waltstasz
Admiral

#9 Post by Waltstasz »

Welome to the boards! :)
My darling, you look ravishing... A-heh, heh heh... A little champagne?