Your thoughts on this?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

ThomasMagnum
Admiral

Your thoughts on this?

#1 Post by ThomasMagnum »

Ok so this might sound crazy but In the ultimate tribute to Magnum PI I was thinking about having the cross of lorraine on my headstone/plaque (although I'm not religious) - in the style of Magnum, PI

The other alternative would be to be cremated and my ashes scattered off Pahonu.

Just a thought - I'm planning on being around for a long time, I'm still in my early 30's.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

Re: Your thoughts on this?

#2 Post by Styles Bitchley »

That's a little too hard core for me!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#3 Post by ConchRepublican »

ThomasMagnum wrote:Ok so this might sound crazy but In the ultimate tribute to Magnum PI I was thinking about having the cross of lorraine on my headstone/plaque (although I'm not religious) - in the style of Magnum, PI

The other alternative would be to be cremated and my ashes scattered off Pahonu.

Just a thought - I'm planning on being around for a long time, I'm still in my early 30's.
Well, I already made it clear I'm to be buried in a Hawaiian shirt so ......
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

ConchRepublican wrote:
ThomasMagnum wrote:Ok so this might sound crazy but In the ultimate tribute to Magnum PI I was thinking about having the cross of lorraine on my headstone/plaque (although I'm not religious) - in the style of Magnum, PI

Well, I already made it clear I'm to be buried in a Hawaiian shirt so ......
Hi TM,
If they were to actually plant you in Lorraine, France, I imagine you'd fit right in with your cross.
If I recall correctly, according to a host on a Canadian radio station that only comes in late on sunday nights(perhaps not the best source) Bela Lugosi was buried in his Dracula cape, Clayton Moore in Lone Ranger gear, Leo "Slip Mahoney" Gorcey with his Bowery Boys hat and Michael Landon in his green Little Joe Cartwright jacket. Next to his "Pa Cartwright", Lorne Green.

Lance Mannion
Lieutenant Commander

#5 Post by Lance Mannion »

Umm since you're in your 30's ... Maybe I'd start off with a nice ring ? - Sterling or white gold (yellow gold isn't for me, sorry purists :-) - I've been eyeing one for a while ...

Great historical tie-ins of the Cross-of-Lorraine (French Resistance, Crusades, Indochina) ... and MPI's Navy Seal Team's actions with French Special Forces ...