Oahu visit

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Suzie
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Oahu visit

#1 Post by Suzie »

Hi guys, well I'm finally going to Hawaii for my Magnum PI tour. A lifelong dream. something to tick off the bucket list :)
I am off to Canada and NYC first and then to Maui and Oahu for a week. Can anyone recommend some must visit Magnum places? The tidal pool and Robin Masters Estate are a must, but I'm open to suggestions :magnum: So excited :D
"Now I know what you're thinking."

Kalai-pahoa
Captain

Re: Oahu visit

#2 Post by Kalai-pahoa »

Suzie wrote:Hi guys, well I'm finally going to Hawaii for my Magnum PI tour. A lifelong dream. something to tick off the bucket list :)
I am off to Canada and NYC first and then to Maui and Oahu for a week. Can anyone recommend some must visit Magnum places? The tidal pool and Robin Masters Estate are a must, but I'm open to suggestions :magnum: So excited :D
Well, the King Kamehameha Club beach bar at Waialae Beack Park for instance.
The Makai Pier, very close to the Robin's Nest, along the Kalanianaole Hwy.
And the Outrigger Canoe Club (2909 Kalakaua Ave), entrance of the KKC.
I know what you're thinking, but this time you're wrong.

Sisophous
Fleet Admiral

Re: Oahu visit

#3 Post by Sisophous »

Not exactly a Magnum place but a place Magnum visits in one of my favorite episodes, Try To Remember from 1982. It is the Crouching Lion Inn Bar and Grill.

Here are some reviews:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/crouching-lion-inn-kaaawa

I've never been to Oahu but if I did I would stop by this place to give it a try, the views look spectacular.