Magnums Diet

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#46 Post by Agatha »

Maybe the reason I thought they were Dots is that I always bought Dots when I went to the movie...and was sometimes caught off guard by the flavors because I was popping them in the dark.

I have to say, though, that Dot boxes are yellow. Hmmmm. It's a mystery, all right!

:)

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#47 Post by Steve »

JUJUBES, perhaps? Look at the picture in the upper right of the link below. No triangle in the corner, but it is close......

http://eagle.csd49.org/comp2/2003-04/q3-g7/index.html

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#48 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I think that could be it Steve. It is very concievable that the triangle ni the corner was a limited time deal, or it could be something the props department added.

rubber chicken
Master Location Sleuth

#49 Post by rubber chicken »

That's a good guess Steve, the line of candies on the box looks about right.

Italian Ice
Ahi Sushi & Old Dusseldorf Connoisseur

#50 Post by Italian Ice »

OMG

I was on Facebook and I discovered theres a brand of ice cream called "Magnum"

If you google search you'll find some interesting products. They're not sold in the states, but they should distribute in Hawaii, they'd make a killing.

There's a picture of a model who has a popsicle stick on her face where a mustache would be. I wonder where they got that idea from???
Higgins: " Dispatch the pig!!! "

Agatha
Baroness of Oahu

#51 Post by Agatha »

I agree, Steve...the JUJUBES box looks like it's the one! JUJUBES are also a gummy candy with different flavors...like DOTS...so I'm thinking that I get to keep my theory that he's holding them up to see what flavor they are without missing any of the movie.

You guys are amazing the way you 1) find pictures of almost anything and 2) paste them right into discussions! I may have to go back to school!!

Isn't the ocean beautiful at sunset? So soft....so peaceful...so romantic!