Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Who's the hottest babe on Magnum P.I.?

Mandy (No Need To Know)
10%
J. Digger Doyle (J. Digger Doyle)
36%
Sara Clifford (The Woman On The Beach)
3%
David Bannister (The Jororo Kill)
1%
Margo (Italian Ice)
3%
Jeannie Lowry (Texas Lightning)
No votes
Bibi Kiamani (Black On White)
3%
Ginger Grant (Mixed Doubles)
3%
Diane Dupres (Echoes Of The Mind)
13%
Other (Please specify in a post)
28%

Total votes: 140

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

Judith Chapman

#46 Post by SelleckLover »

If you'd like to see Judith Chapman, she is currently a regular on the soap opera "The Young & the Restless" on CBS. It is on every morning, M-F, at 11:30am, PST.

grundle
Admiral

Re: Judith Chapman

#47 Post by grundle »

SelleckLover wrote:If you'd like to see Judith Chapman, she is currently a regular on the soap opera "The Young & the Restless" on CBS. It is on every morning, M-F, at 11:30am, PST.
Thanks!

Frodoleader
Fleet Admiral

#48 Post by Frodoleader »

Number 1, without a doubt for sheer audacious sexuality: Sharon Stone (and I did vote for her).

#2: Mimi Rogers, who also co-starred in a Jesse Stone movie.
#3: Margaret Colin (is that her correct name?), from Treasure of the Lost Art episode. She also co-starred in Independence Day.
#4: Dana Delany
"You are three months at Dak Wei and still you crack jokes?" - Ivan

eeyore
Admiral

#49 Post by eeyore »

Tie between Cindy Pickett and Jacki Ray.

The chemistry between CP and TM was amazing.

And as someone posted earlier when they cast their vote for Dana Delaney, my apologies to J Mack as well, but I think that Tom and Jacki made an amazing couple and I'm sorry they didn't make it work. Jacki is so beautiful. I'd love to see what she looks like today but she has pretty much disappeared.

SelleckLover

#50 Post by SelleckLover »

Hey eeyore! I saw a picture up for auction a while back on eBay, of TS and Jacqueline Ray at the graduation of their son from college, circa late 1990's. She still looked pretty good, although I don't know her age. I am only assuming that she is approximately the same age as TS, which would have made her in her early 50's at that time. I guess the males here would say she was still "hot". LOL

Last edited by SelleckLover on Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eeyore
Admiral

#51 Post by eeyore »

I would have loved to have seen that picture. The only time I've seen his son is when he was on Magnum PI when he was a child. Jackelyn probably got remarried which might account for why there seems to be no information. I watched (or might have read the transcipt)an interview with Tom Selleck on Larry King Live and he talked about Kevin and mentioned he was in a band and named the band, I did a bit of detective work and unless I'm wrong his son's last name is Shepard, I think I might having the spelling off there. So either Tom never did adopt Kevin and that his father's last name or he has a stage name.

SelleckLover

#52 Post by SelleckLover »

I think it must be a stage name. I have an extensive collection of print memorabilia (i.e. interviews with TS) and it states in at least one, that TS legally adopted Kevin and carries the Selleck name. I believe Kevin works for Selleck Properties here in California, a real estate development company that TS, and his two brothers own. BTW, my husband and I own property in the Antelope Valley here in California and the last time we went out to look at our property, (It was 2004, I believe) the lot next to ours had a big sign on it that said, "Offered by Selleck Properties". I wrote down the phone number, but misplaced it over the years. Unfortunately, that's my only claim to fame when it comes to TS!! LOL

eeyore
Admiral

#53 Post by eeyore »

Very likely! :) I have a friend who is a performer and he goes by a stage name, the last name which is Magnum! :)

SelleckLover

#54 Post by SelleckLover »

This post is for eeyore! Click on the link below to see the pic of TS, Jacqueline Ray and their son Kevin when Kevin graduated from college.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TOM-SELLECK-4-CANDI ... dZViewItem

eeyore
Admiral

SELLECKLOVER

#55 Post by eeyore »

Thank you so much!! What a cute guy Kevin is and Mom is still looking good too. I appreciate it! :)

SelleckLover

#56 Post by SelleckLover »

You're welcome eeyore! The pleasure was all mine! I would really like to have it for my collection, but I have to curb my spending on stuff like that, otherwise I'd be buying stuff constantly on eBay! :D

eeyore
Admiral

#57 Post by eeyore »

I really hesitate to say this on a public Forum because you never know who might be lurking, and I don't mean this in a hurtful way at all, but I just cannot picture TS with a woman like JM, and that's not really fair because I don't know a thing about her, I am only basing this on appearance. I read Jason Bonderoff?'s biography of TS that was written before JM was in the picture and there was a fair amount written about his difficulties with his first marriage. It's hard to say what happened and it of course is private, but celebrities do kind of lay it all out there in front of the public, a job hazard! He seems to be such a sweet guy and based on what I read about JR's career, most of which consisted of being a sex symbol in movies, maybe he couldn't deal with it and she couldn't give it up. I don't picture him as the jealous type, but sometimes circumstances turn us into people we don't think we are. Nuff pyschoanalysis, I speak from limited experince and TS Private Life is truely none of my business. We have to remember our idols are real poeple too and deserve their privacy. But we just love them so MUCH, sight unseen. :) SIGH
Thanks for chatting!!

SelleckLover

#58 Post by SelleckLover »

Eeyore! It was interesting to read your take on why TS's first marriage broke up. Maybe he wanted more kids and she didn't. Maybe she didn't want to move to Hawaii for potentially 8 years. Maybe she cheated on him....or vice versa....who knows?
I also think that when TS gained a certain amount of fame, he probably had women throwing themselves at him constantly, and just people in general trying to get what they could from him. There is a contingent of sycophants in show business and when you're as famous as he was, you really don't know who your friends are -- e.g. people that just like you for your money and fame. If you look at the lives of other single men in show business, they sometimes go for foreign women that have never heard of them and have no idea who they are, which is what I think happened in the case of TS & JM. JM must have something.....they've been married for 20 years! And besides, we really don't know that much about her since they guard their privacy so much. (And rightfully so.)
:D

Magnum92
Captain

#59 Post by Magnum92 »

I have to say that I like Maggie Poole off duty. Robin Dearden, Carrie Reardon and last but not least Virginia Fowler off ghost writer.
Magnum: So far this case had cost me my right to the wine cellar, the last cash in my pocket, and nearly my life. If that clerk was lying to me, I was gonna come back down here and shove that Robin Masters paperback in his ear!

Jeffrey
Vice Admiral

#60 Post by Jeffrey »

J. Digger Doyle 8)

TM "Rick wasn't overly enthusiastic about my plan. He thought it had some holes in it, and he was afraid they would end up in him...
I told him that was ridiculous."