Custom Tiger's hat

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#31 Post by Doc Ibold »

IKnowWhatYoureThinking wrote:The outcome of the game, and the three chili dogs, have no doubt given Magnum indigestion.
Gave me indigestion....

:?

Oh well, they did MUCH better than anyone else thought they would do.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#32 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

As I Cubs fan I'd take what the Tigers did this year. Who am I kidding? I'd take their last 100 years!

josh1233
Ensign

#33 Post by josh1233 »

sorry to revive such an old thread, but does anyone know where to get a Tigers hat that is close to TM's? It seems that the company linked at the beginning of the thread is no more. Any help would be appriciated.

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#34 Post by only looking »

The ones I see that are reproductions...usually have like a cow manure green instead of the originals of Kelly Green..find your size and just keep looking on ebay and craigslist. It took me like 8 months to find an original in 7 5/8... may take awhile but it'll be worth it... :wink:
It made me do it Higgins!!!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#35 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I think the best shot you have is eBay. I haven't seen any of the 80's hats around for quite a while.

josh1233
Ensign

#36 Post by josh1233 »

thanks guys. A friend of mine knows TS and told me to send him a hat to get signed, and I really wanted one with the green under the bill. I'll check out e-bay.