Funniest Moments

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#31 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard Northern.

eeyore
Admiral

#32 Post by eeyore »

One of my favorites is the episode where Robin Masters puts the estate up as a bet in a baseball game. Sorry, I don't recall the name of it. Too lazy to look it up! :)

In practice, Rick is pitching? and the young blonde girl, wife of the "pro" player they are trying to recruit, hits a ball right into Rick, below the belt. He doubles over in pain and she rushes to him and says. "is it your stomach?" The look exchanged between Magnum and TC and the following laugher are priceless!

AmandaByNight
Fleet Admiral

#33 Post by AmandaByNight »

When I think of funny scenes on Magnum, the first that always comes to mind for me is Carol Channing in Distant Relative. I just smile whenever I think about it. There's also this waitress in that scene that rolls her eyes at Magnum, and she's really funny too.

It's such a great build up to the next 1/2 hour, when we deal with Rick's sister's death. It's like you don't know what hit you, but the tone completely changes.

Also, which is the episode where he's doing a lot of travelling and keeps picking up lemons from the car rental place? That's a funny gag as well!

Northern_Union
Lieutenant Commander

#34 Post by Northern_Union »

The lemon story is from Love-boat-for-sale if memory serves. When Magnum is chasing around after Mac who sold the boat to Rick.