Current estate condition

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#31 Post by Steve »

Estate resident wrote:
Steve wrote:Perhaps Ms. A should open up the grounds to us, The Society for the Preservation and Upkeep of the Robin Masters Estate in the Sandwich Islands for a volunteer home makeover........
^ Thats actually a pretty idea. You should contact Ms Anderson and tell her you have numerous volunteers who would work tirelessly for free to help restore Robin's Nest. It might work.
We better keep the t-shirts that say S.P.U.R.M.E. on them under our work clothes, though......LOL!!!!

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#32 Post by ConchRepublican »

Estate resident wrote:
Steve wrote:Perhaps Ms. A should open up the grounds to us, The Society for the Preservation and Upkeep of the Robin Masters Estate in the Sandwich Islands for a volunteer home makeover........
^ Thats actually a pretty idea. You should contact Ms Anderson and tell her you have numerous volunteers who would work tirelessly for free to help restore Robin's Nest. It might work.
Us - "Hi! We're from SPURME and . . ."
Eve - "You just learned biology?" slam!
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Estate resident
Captain

#33 Post by Estate resident »

Seriously, I wonder if she'd accept some free groundskeeping services??? That'd make a helluva great vacation...to travel to Oahu to preserve Robin's Nest. Considering it (the estate) is a historic home travel/lodging may even be a legit tax deduction since it would have been done in a volunteer capacity.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#34 Post by ConchRepublican »

ConchRepublican wrote:
Estate resident wrote:
Us - "Hi! We're from SPURME and . . ."
Eve - "You just learned biology?" slam!
Of course, we'd all have to wear TM's overalls and bug mask . . . :wink:
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#35 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Just don't weed eat the day blooming lillies! I'll handle any fallen trees on the estate.

PhatCat
Admiral

#36 Post by PhatCat »

Estate resident wrote:Seriously, I wonder if she'd accept some free groundskeeping services??? That'd make a helluva great vacation...to travel to Oahu to preserve Robin's Nest. Considering it (the estate) is a historic home travel/lodging may even be a legit tax deduction since it would have been done in a volunteer capacity.
Yeah, it will be just like the peace corps. A tough job but somebody's gotta do it. Or toughest job you'll ever love. Something like that.

I'm just guessing that Ms Anderson wouldn't be too high on a bunch of strangers (fanatics) coming on to her property roaming around cleaning up stuff in between taking photos of every square inch of the place. haha. :lol:

My guess is just because you're supposed to be "rich" doesn't mean you have a lot of cash at hand. Chances are she's just getting by like the rest of us. Except she has a big property that she's trying to keep up & repair.

Bill

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#37 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

The commercials I remember for the Peace Corps we the toughest job you'll ever love. If Ms. Anderson had any idea she could get free labor to this extent I'm sure she'd jump at the opportunity.

Estate resident
Captain

Present it

#38 Post by Estate resident »

Then find a way to comm. w/ her and present the idea. Since she's a state politician she should fairly accessible.

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#39 Post by Steve »

I can just picture Ms. Anderson if this was all arranged by a third party, and then we all show up in our various Magnum Hawiian shirts, khaki shorts, aviator glasses, belt buckles, Detroit Tigers caps and other replicas we all try and recreate from the show. She would either get a big laugh or scream and sick her lads on us..LOL!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#40 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I hope none of us try the TC look of no shirt and suspenders. Let's leave that one stateside!

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#41 Post by N1095A »

Last edited by N1095A on Fri May 01, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#42 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Let's get these T shirts made up and get our hands dirty at the estate :)

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#43 Post by Steve »

IKnowWhatYoureThinking wrote:Let's get these T shirts made up and get our hands dirty at the estate :)
You know I'm in, let's shovel some fertilizer!........(By the way, Mike has made me spit out my diet coke from laughing twice this week now)

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#44 Post by N1095A »

Steve wrote:...(By the way, Mike has made me spit out my diet coke from laughing twice this week now)
Of course for safety reasons we'd have to have construction signs to warn people.
Last edited by N1095A on Fri May 01, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#45 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Mike you're too good with this stuff! You should teach a class!