Animated gifs?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

Re: Animated gifs?

#226 Post by ConchRepublican »

K Hale wrote:
K Hale wrote:Image
This showed up in someone’s post on Facebook today and I couldn’t be prouder! :lol:
That was me. :-)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#227 Post by K Hale »

ConchRepublican wrote:
K Hale wrote:
This showed up in someone’s post on Facebook today and I couldn’t be prouder! :lol:
That was me. :-)
Well, you made my day. :lol:
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

ConchRepublican

#228 Post by ConchRepublican »

K Hale wrote:
K Hale wrote:
Well, you made my day. :lol:
Glad to bring smiles to a Monday!
CoziTV Superfan spot

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#229 Post by T.Q. »

Some fresh gifs I made.

Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#230 Post by T.Q. »

Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#231 Post by 308GUY »

T.Q. > Curiosity has gotten the better of me and I have to ask....where are you hosting your pics/gifs, etc. images in general I guess.

Reason I ask, is none of them show up for me. Everybody else's pics etc. show up, but yours don't. It looks like you are using photobucket, which I have the "fix" for installed. It works fine on the other forums I visit, and as I said, all the other pictures, etc., posted here, so it's got me stymied as to why it would only block your pics! Maybe you have to grant permission for me to view your pics, or something, just a little frustrating, especially when the discussion centers around an image that's been posted!LOL :lol:

I'm sure it must have something to do with the settings on my pc, but I'd sure like to get it figured out! :lol:

I haven't seen anybody else complain or ask about the same issue, so I'm guessing it's just my computer, but like I said, I'd like to find a way to remedy it.

Thanks, hoping somebody can help out. :geek:
"C'mon TC...nothing can go wrong!"

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#232 Post by T.Q. »

308GUY wrote:T.Q. > Curiosity has gotten the better of me and I have to ask....where are you hosting your pics/gifs, etc. images in general I guess.

Reason I ask, is none of them show up for me. Everybody else's pics etc. show up, but yours don't. It looks like you are using photobucket, which I have the "fix" for installed. It works fine on the other forums I visit, and as I said, all the other pictures, etc., posted here, so it's got me stymied as to why it would only block your pics! Maybe you have to grant permission for me to view your pics, or something, just a little frustrating, especially when the discussion centers around an image that's been posted!LOL :lol:

I'm sure it must have something to do with the settings on my pc, but I'd sure like to get it figured out! :lol:

I haven't seen anybody else complain or ask about the same issue, so I'm guessing it's just my computer, but like I said, I'd like to find a way to remedy it.

Thanks, hoping somebody can help out. :geek:
Hmm.

Well it’s photobucket.

I used to use the ~original thing to post them.

Now I’m using betaphotobucket and I thought they work.

Would be helpful if others (Conch?) can confirm if they see the last 2 gifs I posted yesterday.

I see them right now so I’m also curious if just your computer.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#233 Post by 308GUY »

Thanks for the response T.Q.

I just guessed that they show up fine for everybody else, as no one has said anything about them not.

Confirmation would serve to verify what I have surmised, it's something in/with my computer.

Not a big deal, like I said, curiosity just got the better of me, and thought I'd ask. :D

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#234 Post by T.Q. »

308GUY wrote:Thanks for the response T.Q.

I just guessed that they show up fine for everybody else, as no one has said anything about them not.

Confirmation would serve to verify what I have surmised, it's something in/with my computer.

Not a big deal, like I said, curiosity just got the better of me, and thought I'd ask. :D
Well, now I’m wondering if they’re showing up for me because they’re in my cache.

Oh the troubles you have caused! :P

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#235 Post by 308GUY »

"Oh the troubles you have caused!"

Some would say...it's what I do.... :magnum: ....but that was not my intention...and as I said...no big deal...nothing changes if I never see the images....just plain-simple curiosity. :lol:

Not to worry..."this too shall pass!" :higgins:

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#236 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

T.Q. wrote: Would be helpful if others (Conch?) can confirm if they see the last 2 gifs I posted yesterday.

I can see your last 2 posted images here in Germany.
Please keep them coming.

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#237 Post by T.Q. »

Bondtoys.de wrote:
T.Q. wrote: Would be helpful if others (Conch?) can confirm if they see the last 2 gifs I posted yesterday.

I can see your last 2 posted images here in Germany.
Please keep them coming.
Danke

ConchRepublican

#238 Post by ConchRepublican »

I can see them!

And will be using them as I comment on Twitter. :-)
CoziTV Superfan spot

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

#239 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

Yep I can see TQ's last 2 TM :magnum: gif's as well.

308GUY
Fleet Admiral

#240 Post by 308GUY »

Thanks for the verification guys.

As I suspected, must be something in my settings, or maybe the "ad blocker" I have installed.

Don't know...don't really care...as I said to begin with, "curiosity" got the better of me.

Just strange that it's only those particular pics...everybody else's that use PB I can see fine, on this and other forums....I'm no puter :geek: so not even sure where to begin looking for the "glitch".

Going with the philosophical approach...must not be too important for me to see them!LOL

Thanks guys. :magnum: