Music Video - Magnum P.I. Tribute

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Higgins (aka Bondtoys)
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by Higgins (aka Bondtoys) »

Styles Bitchley wrote:
I kept waiting for the snorkel shot!

Sorry Styles, I fail to see any snorkel in the posted shot ;)

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#17 Post by J.J. Walters »

JackCounty wrote:ha ha no doubt! I wanted to do the snorkel shot, but it was pretty cold here, and I doubt I could have gotten any girl to get in the lake!!!
The lady in the opening of the "Spinning Wheels" video would be perfect for that shot. You should do a trilogy of "Magnum" music videos and use her in all three! ;)
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by only looking »

Great Video and song. Really nice seeing a little or in this case a BIG nod to Magnum PI. Hope you do well with that song as well as your others. Now you need to find a few guys that could play Rick,TC or Higgins..lol...and yes def...keep the lady from the opening..wink...lol THrow in a gorilla mask or rubber chicken and WHAMO...lol
It made me do it Higgins!!!

JackCounty
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#19 Post by JackCounty »

Love it!
only looking wrote:Great Video and song. Really nice seeing a little or in this case a BIG nod to Magnum PI. Hope you do well with that song as well as your others. Now you need to find a few guys that could play Rick,TC or Higgins..lol...and yes def...keep the lady from the opening..wink...lol THrow in a gorilla mask or rubber chicken and WHAMO...lol