They're here!

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#31 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I know he hasn't been posting recently so he may be busy at work. I tried to PM him to see about the status of the project, but my PM does not work for some reason. Here's hoping we can get our hands on the patches really soon!

wwmd
Vice Admiral

#32 Post by wwmd »

Any new updates on this project? I know that I'm eagerly awaiting the opportunity to snag one of these patches!

--Sammy

perfectlykevin
Fleet Admiral

#33 Post by perfectlykevin »

Just a bump to the top for the thread. I've emailed but no response as of yet. I'd like a couple of patches, still looking for the hat though (the right hat that is :) )

Kev

Jaybird
Admiral

#34 Post by Jaybird »

I took the liberty of getting a quote on the patches, the exact same one. Basically, buying 50 cost the same, (total $ wise) as buying 100, about $189 plus postage. I don't want to do anything as I wouldn't want either Brad of myself to get stuck with a bunch of them. But, if his don't materialize, I will post the picture from the patch company, get the OK that the patch is actually the one everyone wants, and then figure out how to sell them all internally within the forum and keep about 3 for myself. Sold in lots of 3 they would be about $7-$8 total for three including postage. ($2 each x 3 plus an envelope and stamp) Keep two in reserve. Replacing the hat is easy but who wants to go through all this if your one hat and patch got lost. So, if I took the plunge for 100 I figure that if 30 of you each bought 3 then I break even.....close works too!
Brad! If you are out there, check in!!!

perfectlykevin
Fleet Admiral

#35 Post by perfectlykevin »

Jaybird wrote:I took the liberty of getting a quote on the patches, the exact same one. Basically, buying 50 cost the same, (total $ wise) as buying 100, about $189 plus postage. I don't want to do anything as I wouldn't want either Brad of myself to get stuck with a bunch of them. But, if his don't materialize, I will post the picture from the patch company, get the OK that the patch is actually the one everyone wants, and then figure out how to sell them all internally within the forum and keep about 3 for myself. Sold in lots of 3 they would be about $7-$8 total for three including postage. ($2 each x 3 plus an envelope and stamp) Keep two in reserve. Replacing the hat is easy but who wants to go through all this if your one hat and patch got lost. So, if I took the plunge for 100 I figure that if 30 of you each bought 3 then I break even.....close works too!
Brad! If you are out there, check in!!!
Sounds good to me! I'd like 3 anyhow, just cause I know how I am when it comes to finding stuff. :oops:

Kev

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#36 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I have found somewhere where you can get then done as well. This guy is a little more expensive, but you can order smaller numbers:

Pricing for a 3-inch wide patch is:
1 piece $15.00 each
3 pieces $9.00 each
5 pieces $8.00 each
10 pieces $6.60 each
+ delivery.

Call me to place your order. Thank you,Gary
QUALITY LAPEL PINS, Inc
Gary Konwinski - Owner
Toll Free: 1-800-952-0305
Fax: 1-303-979-4901
http://www.qualityembroideredpatches.com

I ordered five from him which works out to 47 bucks after shipping. If you use him mention the Al's patch. he should have the template already so that should save you having to submit artwork.

Jaybird
Admiral

#37 Post by Jaybird »

Want to sell one or two? If not I will probably just go that way, buying a couple as I really don't want dozens of Al's patches lying around.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#38 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I would if I had spares, but I'm taking a couple and a few of my buddies have the others spoken for. I wish I had bought more than five, but I really didn't want to lay down any more cash than that at the time.