They're here!

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#16 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I know how busy work schedules can be. Thanks for your work on this, and I know all of us are looking forward to the patches!

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#17 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I'm like a kid at Christmas! I got the replica Rolex, I've ordered my KKC tank, and I've had my Tigers hat for several years. I wish I could run out and get a 308, but I guess I'll have to settle for the less expensive accessories.

perfectlykevin
Fleet Admiral

Re: They're here!

#18 Post by perfectlykevin »

N1095A wrote:Thanks to Brad_Ny, the Al's patches are finally done. Pictured is the cap he made with one of the patches. These will be available (I believe exclusively) to MM board members. For more information PM Brad. This project has been a long time coming, and now you too can have an Al's Automotive And Muffler King cap.Image
Great news! I just picked up this thread and PM'd Brad. 8) The hat looks amazing, and I can't wait to sport one of my own. :D

Thanks for putting this project together! It's a great boon to Magnum fans!

Kev

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#19 Post by N1095A »

I need to get some professionals working for me. I was using this one embroidery place for about two years. I left them with a new flex fit cap and VMO2 patch I bought, and the woman (who operated out of her house) had them for over a year. Then she moved, and I never got my hat. This time I found a new place (Also operated out of someone's house) I gave her a number of caps and Al's patches, along with a new VMO2 patch last week. I was told they would be finished Tuesday. My wife called her, and was told they weren't ready yet. The woman apologized, and said they would be done this evening. After work I went by to pick them up. I waited in the driveway for nearly an hour until her husband came home. He told me they were done because he'd seen them, and his wife wasn't going to be home tonight. He then called her on her cell, and she said she had them in her car. In her car? But why? I was left with no information as to when to expect my finished caps. It's been very frustrating. I just needed to vent a little.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Doc Ibold
Maniac Emeritus

#20 Post by Doc Ibold »

N1095A wrote:I need to get some professionals working for me. I was using this one embroidery place for about two years. I left them with a new flex fit cap and VMO2 patch I bought, and the woman (who operated out of her house) had them for over a year. Then she moved, and I never got my hat. This time I found a new place (Also operated out of someone's house) I gave her a number of caps and Al's patches, along with a new VMO2 patch last week. I was told they would be finished Tuesday. My wife called her, and was told they weren't ready yet. The woman apologized, and said they would be done this evening. After work I went by to pick them up. I waited in the driveway for nearly an hour until her husband came home. He told me they were done because he'd seen them, and his wife wasn't going to be home tonight. He then called her on her cell, and she said she had them in her car. In her car? But why? I was left with no information as to when to expect my finished caps. It's been very frustrating. I just needed to vent a little.
N1095A Yeah, you do (find professionals). Wish I lived in your area so I could give you a rec, so at LEAST you could report them to the BBB.

Sorry about that! It will be yours someday! The MM forumites will not be denied!

Icepick
Admiral

#21 Post by Icepick »

How frustrating! At least it sounds like you'll get them soon enough.
Icepick - Does it ever occur to you that you are always having to bail your friend Magnum out of trouble?

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#22 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I know you are frustrated as can be. It should make the rest of us realize we haven't had to go through much except waiting for the patches. Thanks again for all you've done for this!

only looking
Fleet Admiral

They're here

#23 Post by only looking »

I didn't get a reply about the patches when I sent my email.Anyone know when they'll be ready and the cost?
It made me do it Higgins!!!

only looking
Fleet Admiral

Magnum hat

#24 Post by only looking »

Anyone?????? :( Anyone at all?

JonnyDaytona
Captain

#25 Post by JonnyDaytona »

I found the cap at the Salvation Army shop! Just need to order my patch.
"Ivan?......Did you see the sunrise?'

Jaybird
Admiral

#26 Post by Jaybird »

:lol:

Great! How can I buy two?
Muchas Mahalo!

Jaybird
Admiral

#27 Post by Jaybird »

8) very nice indeed. Splendid actually. Paypal is the way to go, and surely make yourself a profit on these.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking

#28 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

I have seen the cap in several locations for under ten bucks. As soon as the patches become avaliable I'll order my cap and be good to go.

only looking
Fleet Admiral

They're here

#29 Post by only looking »

Does anyone know the status of this project? I've emailed but have gotten no response.I thought the patches came out from the printers and were nicely done, was and is there a problem with them? Anyone know?

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#30 Post by N1095A »

I really don't know what's going on. Brad_NY was working long hours, which is understandable, but it has been a long time since we've heard from him. I hope everything is okay. As far as the patches themselves go, I have seen them first-hand, and they seem to be perfect.
"But Higgins, I can explain."