Words

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

Re: Words

#16 Post by K Hale »

terryfromkerry wrote:Hey Gorilla Mask,
That's interesting the "little finger" was obviously the "little voice". However my recollection is that Magnum never made fun of Higgins lack of height. When it came to the bill he usually put it on Robin's tab. I guess the translation was quite liberal in these examples for some reason. :)
Not so much made fun of but I do remember him referring to it. In Computer Date, when he’s being driven out the gate in a limo, he narrates, “I guess it was all too much for the little guy.” In the episode about the missing archaeologist he describes Higgins to the daughter as “a little man.” These are both season two and I don’t recall him doing it after that.
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by terryfromkerry »

K Hale wrote:
That's interesting the "little finger" was obviously the "little voice". However my recollection is that Magnum never made fun of Higgins lack of height. When it came to the bill he usually put it on Robin's tab. I guess the translation was quite liberal in these examples for some reason. :)
Not so much made fun of but I do remember him referring to it. In Computer Date, when he’s being driven out the gate in a limo, he narrates, “I guess it was all too much for the little guy.” In the episode about the missing archaeologist he describes Higgins to the daughter as “a little man.” These are both season two and I don’t recall him doing it after that.
Hey K Hale,
Good clarification not to mention excellent recollection. :)
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by K Hale »

terryfromkerry wrote:
K Hale wrote:
Hey K Hale,
Good clarification not to mention excellent recollection. :)
It’s so cute the way he says it. :lol:
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!