Jungle Bird Shirt

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

erock308
Fleet Admiral

Jungle Bird Shirt

#1 Post by erock308 »

Hi Guys!
So I ordered a new Paradise Found™ Classic Magnum PI Red "Jungle Bird" Print Rayon Shirt in size Large...
Well, guess I'm a solid size Medium and now have to sell this beautiful shirt, I have listened on eBay and will share the link below... hope someone here get it! :magnum:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Paradise-Found- ... 3721214292
"Don't worry, Higgins, I like your stories."

Mr. Keoki
Rear Admiral

Re: Jungle Bird Shirt

#2 Post by Mr. Keoki »

I'd buy it, but I already have one. I too ordered a large and it was "large" when I got it. But it has since shrunk a bit and fits quite nicely. I'm 6'2" with an athletic build. Originally I was swimming in it....
Mr. Keoki

"He was Hawaiian. I'm not very good with these names, It ended with an oki or lani"

mcballs
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#3 Post by mcballs »

I'd like to buy it but sadly im not tall or hairy enough to pull off the magnum look... im in the higgins/Rick category:)

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by K Hale »

Won’t they exchange it for a smaller size?

I have one too, they make a ladies’ version. :D
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by terryfromkerry »

I bought the large red Jungle Bird shirt two months ago. It does fit larger than expected. I am 6 foot and find the length needs to be taken up a bit. This only seems to apply to the Paradise Found shirts specifically. Whereas the large in a Tommy Bahama or Pacific Legend for example fit perfectly.
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

Fr. Paddy McGuinness
Admiral

#6 Post by Fr. Paddy McGuinness »

That rayon shrinks no matter how careful you are with it. It’s like swimming in the Irish Sea.
Last edited by Fr. Paddy McGuinness on Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faith and Begorrah!

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by terryfromkerry »

Fr. Paddy McGuinness wrote:That rayon shrinks no matter how careful you are with. It’s like swimming in the Irish Sea.
LOL ! :lol: Brother darling ..... yes, everything shrinks in the Irish Sea :lol:
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".