Currently streaming on Amazon!!

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Majordomo
Vice Admiral

Re: Currently streaming on Amazon!!

#16 Post by Majordomo »

I just watched "Don't Eat the Snow in Hawaii" on Amazon. I noticed that they omitted a scene. When Dan Cook's sister, Alice, gets off the plane and she is drunk and hanging all over that guy that sat next to her.....well they cut that whole scene out. Not sure why they would do that unless this version of the series was edited for time. As someone else mentioned, this could be the version that was shown on Starz or Cozi...

I'm tempted to watch these versions just to see if I can catch any more of these differences...
"Don't hand me that wretched understatement. I was bloody marvelous."

cheli
Ensign

#17 Post by cheli »

cracker499 wrote:Echoes of the Mind is missing, along with some scattered episodes from season 5. I Witness is also missing. Does anyone know what's going on with this?

A little background. I am 41 years old and used to watch Magnum with my parents when I was a kid, but I never had a serious viewing of the series. Last year I subscribed to Starz streaming service and began watching the episodes. I was shocked by the quality of the HD, but also the quality of the series as a whole. I was halfway through Season 4 when Starz pulled the plug. 6 months later - Now I've picked up again with Amazon Prime, unfortunately I can only get another 8 episodes in until hitting another gap. I know the reputation of Echoes, I've been marking the top 40 episodes as I go along. At this stage, I've seen about half of the Top 40. Obviously I do not want to skip Echoes of the Mind or season 6 or any of it really. But I also don't want to wait much longer for 7 and 8, since there are so many good ones there, and I actually remember some of those later ones from years ago. So what should I do? Any suggestions?
As of today, those missing episodes are now available!!

nha trang
Vice Admiral

#18 Post by nha trang »

Unpleasantly surprised to find they cut off the free seasons on Amazon Prime, now you have to pay to watch, here in the US at least. Still on Charge TV though. Back to DVD for me,

Nha Trang