Magnum, P.I. to Hallmark channel!

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

MagnumsLeftShoulder
Fleet Admiral

Re: Magnum, P.I. to Hallmark channel!

#31 Post by MagnumsLeftShoulder »

Kevster wrote:Another marathon today. Starting now, and 13 hours/episodes through to and including De Ja Vu...

Agree on the quality, but the "edit" I found annoying was: not showing of Did You See the Sun Rise?" One key word used in those episodes was probably the reason rather than the depiction of premeditated murder. We're more evolved now though.... <sarcasm emoticon> <vomit emoticon>
They skipped THAT episode? :shock:

Merlin11
Ensign

#32 Post by Merlin11 »

I cant get over how great the picture looks. Not sure how they get such a great HD looking picture without originally using HD cameras.
But you can tell a magnum pi fan did not do the editing. It's been real bad with not only key scenes but iconic scenes edited out.

And I was going to ask if anyone knew the reason why they didn't show Did you see the sunrise episode? I was looking forward to rewatching that one.

Luther's nephew Dobie
Fleet Admiral

#33 Post by Luther's nephew Dobie »

Kevster wrote:Another marathon today. Starting now, and 13 hours/episodes through to and including De Ja Vu...

Agree on the quality, but the "edit" I found annoying was: not showing of Did You See the Sun Rise?" One key word used in those episodes was probably the reason rather than the depiction of premeditated murder. We're more evolved now though.... <sarcasm emoticon> <vomit emoticon>
Kevster,
Just what the fock was the "key word"?
Last edited by Luther's nephew Dobie on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kevster
Fleet Admiral

#34 Post by Kevster »

Ivan uses the N word for TC.

The program directors at HMM probably needed a safe space for a while when they found that out.
Trust Me!!!