LEST WE FORGET 308GUY

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

terryfromkerry
Fleet Admiral

LEST WE FORGET 308GUY

#1 Post by terryfromkerry »

Okay all my fellow Magnum Mania brothers & sisters.
I am missing 308GUY around here big time! :cry: Always the first GUY to give a warm welcome to the latest new member joining Magnum Mania down through the past several years. I recall he was the very first person to welcome me aboard in 2013. During his welcome to everyone he always extolled the virtues of Magnum Mania as an exceptional and informative place to be in the Magnum PI universe. I am absolutely missing his regular witty, insightful, entertaining contributions to this forum. It should also be said that since its creation, founding father J.J. and subsequently Kenji and Conch had a very positive influence in keeping MM a friendly haven for fans of the classic MPI. There have been differences of opinion concerning the reboot. However looking forward ..... 'Tis the season", etc & a new year beckons with resolutions. Its important we classic MPI maniacs & new MPI maniacs agree to disagree on differences and keep this Magnum Mania a place we all want be. :)
"Oh Jonathan !....oh Jonathan, come quickly ...... your hot cross buns are smoking".

NotthatRick
Admiral

Re: LEST WE FORGET 308GUY

#2 Post by NotthatRick »

terryfromkerry wrote:Okay all my fellow Magnum Mania brothers & sisters.
I am missing 308GUY around here big time! :cry: Always the first GUY to give a warm welcome to the latest new member joining Magnum Mania down through the past several years. I recall he was the very first person to welcome me aboard in 2013. During his welcome to everyone he always extolled the virtues of Magnum Mania as an exceptional and informative place to be in the Magnum PI universe. I am absolutely missing his regular witty, insightful, entertaining contributions to this forum. It should also be said that since its creation, founding father J.J. and subsequently Kenji and Conch had a very positive influence in keeping MM a friendly haven for fans of the classic MPI. There have been differences of opinion concerning the reboot. However looking forward ..... 'Tis the season", etc & a new year beckons with resolutions. Its important we classic MPI maniacs & new MPI maniacs agree to disagree on differences and keep this Magnum Mania a place we all want be. :)
Good thoughts!! :) :)

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#3 Post by ConchRepublican »

Well said. 308Guy is a quality individual with much appreciated insights.

I have made him aware of your words and I agree whole heartedly, we are a better forum for his input and presence.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by KENJI »

Nicely said T!
Come back to the estate when you're ready 308GUY....hopefully it's sooner, rather than later!

RustyPerroP.I.
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#5 Post by RustyPerroP.I. »

I dont post often at all but Im here usually once a week. 308Guy was the only member that I have conversation with. Super dude for sure. Hope all is well.
"It's good for my cold"

Steve
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by Steve »

I never knew he was gone. I am one that enjoys the reboot for what it is and would never be offended by any member questioning my taste. Heck, somehow Conch is still a friend despite that, if we can get along we all can....

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#7 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Jeez. You take a little hiatus and things are going berserk. I clearly need to do some catching up on posts! Totally agree on the sentiments here and just happy the title of the thread is tongue in cheek. I was worried.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.