MPI WALLET PROP SET

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Magnum92
Captain

#16 Post by Magnum92 »

Yeah who cares about the e-bay thing, sctcarts still went to alot of work to produce this.
Magnum: So far this case had cost me my right to the wine cellar, the last cash in my pocket, and nearly my life. If that clerk was lying to me, I was gonna come back down here and shove that Robin Masters paperback in his ear!

Danno
Fleet Admiral

#17 Post by Danno »

Magnum92 wrote:Yeah who cares about the e-bay thing, sctcarts still went to alot of work to produce this.
Yeah- it's impressive, sctcarts.
By far the best MPI prop replica I've seen thus far!

I hope you still are selling them in a few months!
Help protect Hawaiʻi's Green Sea Turtles http://malamanahonu.org

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#18 Post by N1095A »

It's cool with me for what it's worth. Very nice work.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#19 Post by J.J. Walters »

I certainly don't have a problem with people advertising MPI-related merchandise here at the MM forums. Great job again sctcarts!

Although it's certainly not in the show, maybe you should add some Trojan Magnum condoms to the "Gear". Seriously, look, its got his name on it. It has the King Kamehameha Club symbol, or logo, on it (ok, it's a Trojan, but it looks just like the one on his tank top). They are something every good P.I. should carry. We would like to think that he used them (hopefully) during his infrequent trysts with certain clients. There are probably other "tie-ins" in there as well. :lol:
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#20 Post by IslandHopper »

On Magnum's concealed weapons (prop) license, toward the bottom, it looks like it says his .45 is a Model 1941. It should be a "1911." I don't think there is such a thing as a 1941 model.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

sctcarts
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#21 Post by sctcarts »

Good spot, the last time I re-did the CC permit, I must have hit the 4 intead of 1 - as it should be the 1911. Problem corrected, thanks for pointing it out!

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#22 Post by Sam »

sctcarts,

>>Didn't mean to rumple any feathers if I did.<<

Sorry Carts...I'm the one who questioned your motives,please accept my apology...Everything is cool...

sctcarts
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#23 Post by sctcarts »

No worries, I totally understand. Being new to the forum, I just didn't want anyone to think I had alterior motives other than being a fan. I appreciate the apology, very cool. And I have to say that it's refreshing to be part of a forum where everyone is level headed and nice - most places seem like havens for mean spirited people. Great job here guys!