Magnum's belt buckle

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

only looking
Fleet Admiral

Magnum's belt buckle

#1 Post by only looking »

Hi guys...anyone here make or collect Magnum P.I. props and wardrobe? I'm looking for his belt buckle he wears. The silver one with the gold surface warfare emblem on it. I know it also has his name on the bottom, but I know that order would be hard, I'd settle for just the buckle and emblem on it..Any help would be appreciated. I also am looking for the green parka/raincoat that he wears, like in "Unfinished business" would also love help tracking that down. The M7 holster was just addes to my collection and hopefully if the red and white AL'S Automotive hat gets made will also be added. I'm making a hat rack like the one in the guesthouse with all his hats on it, I've tracked down the hardware for it, but still am undecided on the measurements for it. Best seen when Magnum moves out of the guesthouse when he thinks he's become a millionaire.
It made me do it Higgins!!!

Danno
Fleet Admiral

#2 Post by Danno »

Having been away from the forum for a while, I've been reading through a few of the posts I missed out on and noticed that N1095A has a belt buckle the same/similar as Magnum's and has posted where you can get it...

See here...
Help protect Hawaiʻi's Green Sea Turtles http://malamanahonu.org