KENJI?

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

Re: Re:

#16 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Derek wrote:
Styles Bitchley wrote:Here's the link to the most recent version (with some of the trees added): http://magnum-mania.com/pahonu.skp
Hi, just browsed through this thread and noticed the link above seems to be dead - is there an updated version?

Also wanted to say: Kudos to Magnum Mania - I can't stop reading! So many good articles on this site!
Go to the Robin's Nest page and scroll down to where it mentions Pahonu's SketchUp model.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Derek
Commander

#17 Post by Derek »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Go to the Robin's Nest page and scroll down to where it mentions Pahonu's SketchUp model.
Thanks, I had overlooked this. Have downloaded it and I must say I'm really impressed, the attention to detail, the effort...

I'm wondering how it comes it is so realistic - are building plans public record? I thought I had read something but I can't seem to find the post right now.
I know what you're thinking. And you're right.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#18 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Derek wrote:
Styles Bitchley wrote: Go to the Robin's Nest page and scroll down to where it mentions Pahonu's SketchUp model.
Thanks, I had overlooked this. Have downloaded it and I must say I'm really impressed, the attention to detail, the effort...

I'm wondering how it comes it is so realistic - are building plans public record? I thought I had read something but I can't seem to find the post right now.
Forum member Pahonu can tell you better, but in following the development of his projects I can tell you that it is the culmination of years of research examining episodes of Magnum and H5O as well as photos, articles and official documents like tax records, etc. It really is an awesome project. I think most of the discussion on the model is in the massive The Robin Masters Estate (Pahonu) thread. You might also be interested in a more basic one created by James discussed here.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Derek
Commander

#19 Post by Derek »

Styles Bitchley wrote: Forum member Pahonu can tell you better, but in following the development of his projects I can tell you that it is the culmination of years of research examining episodes of Magnum and H5O as well as photos, articles and official documents like tax records, etc. It really is an awesome project. I think most of the discussion on the model is in the massive The Robin Masters Estate (Pahonu) thread. You might also be interested in a more basic one created by James discussed here.
Thank you, I'm reading through it! I find the thread very entertaining.
I know what you're thinking. And you're right.