We better be on our best behavior

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

We better be on our best behavior

#1 Post by Karrnut »

For those who have been following my "quest" to get TS's autograph, and my success in doing so, I get to add another page.
If you remember TS's signed photo was smeared, I asked here if you thought if it would be OK to ask for a new (clear) autograph on a new photo. Well you all said it would be fine too do so, and not in bad taste. So I have.

Call me nuts, but...I also in my enclosed letter, invited Mr. Selleck to come on line and check out his "most loyal fans" with a link to this site. I don't know if he will, but I kinda think he just might.

So, you never know who may be watching. :shock:
"Low rent knuckle busters." - Rick

Visiting Stewardess
Fleet Admiral

#2 Post by Visiting Stewardess »

You know what? It is actually not that unlikely that me might come for a look, or that he even knows this site already!!!

On the MASH Forum, where I am a moderator, we have had visits from Mike Farrell (plays the character of BJ in the later seasons). I have personally even had an e-mail from him, responding to a question!

It would be great if Tom Selleck would at least read what we think about him...

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#3 Post by Karrnut »

On the MASH Forum, where I am a moderator, we have had visits from Mike Farrell (plays the character of BJ in the later seasons). I have personally even had an e-mail from him, responding to a question!

MASH, another great program, we here still have it in re-runs. I even have a MASH coffee mug and OD green MASH 4077 army cap!

N1095A
World Class Private Investigator

#4 Post by N1095A »

Hate to burst anyone's bubble, and I hope this isn't the case, but this has been discussed before, and TS has been quoted as saying he's not exactly computer literate. I am pretty sure he is aware of the site though, and that he knows through other people what's going on here.
"But Higgins, I can explain."

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#5 Post by Karrnut »

True, he did crash the estates security system, maybe he's gotten better, if not Mac, can always help him.

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by only looking »

Karrnut wrote:True, he did crash the estates security system, maybe he's gotten better, if not Mac, can always help him.
OMG.....NEW DELHI IS LOST!!!...lol
It made me do it Higgins!!!

Coops
Fleet Admiral

#7 Post by Coops »

Yeah, that would be nice but as has been documented over and over TS doesn't go anywhere near a computer.

VS, that's really cool about Mike Farrell!

Magnum T.
Fleet Admiral

#8 Post by Magnum T. »

Karrnut wrote:True, he did crash the estates security system, maybe he's gotten better, if not Mac, can always help him.
Can't believe this!
Too hilarious!
:lol:
"Zeus, Apollo, get out of my Ferrari!"
"Mr. Masters' Ferrari"

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#9 Post by Styles Bitchley »

only looking wrote:OMG.....NEW DELHI IS LOST!!!...lol
Thanks. Can't stop grinning. :lol:
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

No need to know!
Fleet Admiral

#10 Post by No need to know! »

only looking wrote:
OMG.....NEW DELHI IS LOST!!!...lol
SO IS THE SEVEN SIEGE OF GALAXY!!
Onion´s extra?