Magnum stuff for sale

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by only looking »

Never got any emails or pics. You back yet from vacation. Thinking everyone would really like to see what all you got for sale, or just got in general. :wink:
It made me do it Higgins!!!

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#17 Post by Karrnut »

Still waiting for my e-mail too :roll:
"Low rent knuckle busters." - Rick

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#18 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Maybe a moment of weakness and M.T. has reconsidered. The message board equivalent of a "drunk dial?"

By the way, I echo Steve's comment from that thread I referenced earlier.
Steve wrote:M.T. needs to be a part of this group!!!I bet he has some great behind the scenes stories to tell.........

Steve
Chicago
Last edited by Styles Bitchley on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

security
Unsubscribed

#19 Post by security »

Back from vacation, I will be getting to your emails next week. This will be the last post from me on this site. I don't like to deal with people that get off putting others down. I feel sorry for all the nice folks out there that have to put up with a couple of jerks (Styles) :(

Sam
Fleet Admiral

#20 Post by Sam »

Mike,Mike...M.T.

You've totally mis-read Styles post.Styles is one of the most thoughtful posters and a genuinely nice guy.I'm 100% percent sure he meant no ill will.

Sam

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#21 Post by Karrnut »

I agree with Sam, Styles is one of the "white hats," a good guy. Please don't read more into what's there Mike. I am sure we would all love to have you be a regular to this site, think of all the misconceptions you could help clear up!

Make Peace, Not War :wink:

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#22 Post by Styles Bitchley »

Hmm. Yeah, I was totally sincere when I said it would be cool to have you as a regular here. I'm sure you have some amazing stories to tell.

For whatever you find offensive, I apologise.
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Coops
Fleet Admiral

#23 Post by Coops »

Agreed. I've found no other BBS that has a more welcoming and warm environment than this one. I only wish there was a rule about not finishing every sentence with a g*#damned smiley face, that's the only thing that bugs me here.

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#24 Post by ConchRepublican »

Coops wrote:Agreed. I've found no other BBS that has a more welcoming and warm environment than this one. I only wish there was a rule about not finishing every sentence with a g*#damned smiley face, that's the only thing that bugs me here.
Coops needs a Coops! :D

Opps, sorry! :(

Ahh! :shock:

What's happening????? :?

Sorry about that, my keyboard went wacky! :oops:

As for Styles . . . I don't know how M.T. read the posts, but I again side with Coops ( :wink: ) that this board is the most welcoming place I've been a part of on the internets . . . Stay around M.T., you'll like the crowd, Old Dusseldorf in a long neck on me! 8)
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

Coops
Fleet Admiral

#25 Post by Coops »

ConchRepublican wrote:
Coops wrote:Agreed. I've found no other BBS that has a more welcoming and warm environment than this one. I only wish there was a rule about not finishing every sentence with a g*#damned smiley face, that's the only thing that bugs me here.
Coops needs a Coops! :D

Opps, sorry! :(

Ahh! :shock:

What's happening????? :?

Sorry about that, my keyboard went wacky! :oops:

As for Styles . . . I don't know how Mr. Tyner read the posts, but I again side with Coops ( :wink: ) that this board is the most welcoming place I've been a part of on the internets . . . Stay around Mr. Tyner, you'll like the crowd, Old Dusseldorf in a long neck on me! 8)
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! :twisted:

Majordomo
Vice Admiral

#26 Post by Majordomo »

I too would for you to hang around, Mr. Tyner. In case you are not checking this thread any longer, I will send you a PM to see if you can come back for one more go at it.

only looking
Fleet Admiral

#27 Post by only looking »

Hang around, trust me..we grow on you. A little teasing, but no ill will towards anyone that I've seen. I'm sure we'd all be interested in your stories and what you got for sale...or at least have a look.
It made me do it Higgins!!!

Karrnut
Vice Admiral

#28 Post by Karrnut »

Does anyone know where this entire process is right now?

Brian
Fleet Admiral

#29 Post by Brian »

Has anyone heard from security? Did anyone buy any of his Magnum treasures?
Sneakers Higgins!!

steveadl
Fleet Admiral

#30 Post by steveadl »

Haven't heard anything which is a shame, would love some stage used props.