Just turned on the ACR and...

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

Rolie
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Just turned on the ACR and...

#1 Post by Rolie »

... was thinking: Did TM have any air conditioning or was it just the tropical breeze that passed through his ocean view bedroom window? I'm sitting here in a Magnum mindset looking out the office window east towards the ocean some twenty miles down the sandy path. I've decided to take off the radio and TV as it's all bad karma and maintain ai quassi head in the sand attitude from here on out. Magnum's timing was so right on back in the 80"s and have since through the decades tried to make it a way a life even with the madness the world is in then and now. I've tried to watch H5O and Bloods but still no match to bro Mag. Anyway was just rambling.

IKnowWhatYoureThinking
Macho Taco & Coops Connoisseur

#2 Post by IKnowWhatYoureThinking »

Welcome aboard! I'd venture to say he didn't have air but can't say for sure. The nice ocean breeze would sure work for me.

Dervish
Rear Admiral

#3 Post by Dervish »

I'm not sure about Waimanelo, but I lived in neighboring Hawaii Kai years and years ago. The tradewinds were quite sufficient. No AC was needed.

Danno
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by Danno »

Air conditioning wouldn't be part of the Magnum-mantra I believe.
To cool down, you need a Coops, old Dusseldorf or a swim in the lap pool.

The only good machine is a Ferrari 308 or a Hughes 500. 8)
Help protect Hawaiʻi's Green Sea Turtles http://malamanahonu.org