Magnum Wallet Items

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#16 Post by KENJI »

Thanks for the info Robbie!

Your heart must've been really pounding while bidding on the wallet!!!

Rocknrobbie
Lieutenant Commander

#17 Post by Rocknrobbie »

My heart sure was pounding I just knew I had it, that it was going to be mine, it was like $700,00 and at the last couple seconds I bid $1,500.00 knowing it was mine and after it ended you could have knocked me over with a feather, it blew me away she must have bid over $2,000.00 to have won it like that.

She was a very nice lady after all.
Robbie

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#18 Post by KENJI »

I've had a few of those moments in an auction as well, when you think you've got it and then everything hits the fan and you are out bid in the last few seconds. The way you describe you could've been knock over with a feather is so true!
Did you ever keep in contact with that lady and mention that if she ever wanted to sell it, to contact you first?

Rocknrobbie
Lieutenant Commander

#19 Post by Rocknrobbie »

I sure did but I don't think she will sell it any time soon.
but that's ok she is a nice lady and deserves to enjoy it for many years.
Robbie

JJ Quincannon
Lieutenant Commander

Wallet Items

#20 Post by JJ Quincannon »

Thank you Walks for sharing your wallet items with us. I printed out the Army-Navy game ticket as well as the surf-out stub. They came out great and sure are authentic looking . My MPI collection keeps expanding now I have to get a wallet,drivers license,two dollar bill ect. Thanks Again 8)
"Ouuuta Sight"