Signed Crew Jacket - For Sale

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

Signed Crew Jacket - For Sale

#1 Post by J.J. Walters »

A former MPI crew member recently contacted me about selling his "Crew Jacket". It's Medium size, perfect condition (worn only a half dozen times max), and features an embroidered Tom Selleck signature! He's asking $175 + shipping. If anyone is interested, send me a PM (or email) and I will get you his contact information.

Front

Back

Label

Selleck Sig
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#2 Post by IslandHopper »

James,

Did you have a chance to ask him any questions about his days on the MPI crew? As a member of the crew, I'm sure he would have some great inside information.
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

Miss Q
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by Miss Q »

My friend also has this jacket. He won it on ebay.... its very nice!

FYI - the signature is stitched in
Don't look at the dogs, work the lock

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#4 Post by J.J. Walters »

IH,

He was involved in the transfer and distribution of dailies of the show. He worked on the show for the last three seasons. He then worked on other Bellisario shows, including Quantum Leap, Airwolf, Tequila & Bonetti, and NCIS.

IslandHopper
Master Flub Spotter

#5 Post by IslandHopper »

James J. Walters wrote:IH,

He was involved in the transfer and distribution of dailies of the show. He worked on the show for the last three seasons. He then worked on other Bellisario shows, including Quantum Leap, Airwolf, Tequila & Bonetti, and NCIS.
Cool. Thanks James. :)
The answer is obvious, old man. Logic is irrelevant. It's simply Tropical Madness. (J.Q. Higgins)

Osi
Ensign

#6 Post by Osi »

I have no word to say that amazingMens crew jacket man wear this looking cool how much this pirce?
Last edited by Osi on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

SelleckLover
RENLEDUN, Protectrix of the Realm

#7 Post by SelleckLover »

Wow, how cool is this?? It's worth the $175, but it's a little out of my price range... :(

ConchRepublican
COZITV Magnum, P.I. SuperFan / Chief Barkeep - Flemingo Key

#8 Post by ConchRepublican »

I was excited until I saw the size . . . a medium just isn't going to cut unfortunately.
CoziTV Superfan spot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPTmsykLQ04

SelleckLover

#9 Post by SelleckLover »

The size doesn't really matter to me. I'd never wear it...I'd just make a shrine with it or something...LOL :D

Englishmagnum
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#10 Post by Englishmagnum »

Is this still for sale, assume ok to be shipped to England if so how much

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#11 Post by J.J. Walters »

Englishmagnum wrote:Is this still for sale, assume ok to be shipped to England if so how much
I'll check with the owner and get back to you.

By the way, welcome to the site!

Englishmagnum
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#12 Post by Englishmagnum »

Thanks a lot. I just got series 8 the other day and finished watching the series this afternoon , I loved magnum PI since I was a kid but never got to see much of the final series. The series came out in England a fe years back and have bought them as they were released. Just finised the final episode earlier this afternoon and it was great. Ill be back in Oahu in March this year with a couple of mates so sure to go back to the Robins Masters estate and see the other magnum PI related places such as the temple which is in loads of episodes, cant wait!

Great site by the way had fun looking through the various threads and downloaded that google earth thing, god that must of taken so time to prepare.

golfmobile
Chopper Pilot Wannabe

#13 Post by golfmobile »

If Englishmagnum hasn't snapped it up, Larry says I can get it. James, I've PM'ed you -- please let me know. Though I think I may be too late. I can only hope EM can't afford shipping to England, though that's probably not a deal-breaker. :(

golf
"Portside, buddy."

Englishmagnum
Lieutenant Junior Grade

#14 Post by Englishmagnum »

Golfmobile and James --I can afford the shipping but you have been a member of this forum a lot longer than me and therefore if you still want it you should get the choice ahead of me, its only fair. Dont get me wrong I would love to buy it regardless of the postage and if golfmobile doesnt want it wil buy.

SelleckLover

#15 Post by SelleckLover »

Englishmagnum wrote:
Golfmobile and James --I can afford the shipping but you have been a member of this forum a lot longer than me and therefore if you still want it you should get the choice ahead of me, its only fair. Dont get me wrong I would love to buy it regardless of the postage and if golfmobile doesnt want it wil buy.
Wow, chivalry is not dead! It's alive and well in Manchester, England! That's very decent of you, EM. (I'm just sayin'...) :D