Magnum now on Hulu!

For all non-episode specific topics about the show, including MPI-related "tie-ins"

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

al kaline
Ensign

Magnum now on Hulu!

#1 Post by al kaline »

Don't know if this is new or not, but I just noticed the 1st season is now on Hulu. Hopefully there will be more to come. Anyone know anything about this? Also, does anyone know if there will ever be an entire series box set. I know all 8 seasons are available, but I've been holding out for a more affordable box set, with possibly some extras/bonus materials.

Styles Bitchley
Magnum Wristwatch Aficionado / Deputy SpamHammer

#2 Post by Styles Bitchley »

I'm still looking for a way to access streaming video from outside the US. How annoying!
"How fiendishly deceptive of you Magnum. I could have sworn I was hearing the emasculation of a large rodent."

- J.Q.H.

Dervish
Rear Admiral

#3 Post by Dervish »

This is wonderful. Show the URL to all your friends who have not yet watched the show.
al kaline wrote:I know all 8 seasons are available, but I've been holding out for a more affordable box set, with possibly some extras/bonus materials.
In my experience (looking for my favorite TV shows on amazon.com), the multiple season box sets are actually more expensive than buying the seasons one by one. I'd only find it to be worth it if they ever release "extras" (commentary, blooper reels, etc.), otherwise not.

MaximRecoil
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by MaximRecoil »

Well that's awesome. I've checked Hulu (and the new "Shows" section of YouTube) for Magnum P.I. periodically for quite a while now (as recently as a couple of weeks ago even). I already have season 1 on DVD (the only season I own) so this doesn't benefit me yet; but it is a step in the right direction.

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#5 Post by J.J. Walters »

Awesome! :)

Looks like they did some custom artwork for the MPI page, too...

T.C. looks kinda messed up, but the rest look pretty good. There also appears to be some sort of full scale invasion going on in the background! The Attack on Waikiki!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!

J.J. Walters
Founding Father

#6 Post by J.J. Walters »

Get yer free Magnum while ya can. It looks like Hulu is going to go with a subscription model soon (2010)!

http://www.techspot.com/news/36695-more ... model.html

Bummer!
Higgins: It's not a scratch! It's a bloody gouge!