5.0 (Just Awful)
2%

Total votes: 90

Treadwell
Commander

Re: Summer School (6.13)

#76 Post by Treadwell »

6.0 Pretty Bad

I was not charmed one bit by RJ in performance nor writing. He wasn't even interesting enough to enjoy disliking.

If they were going for a "slowly adjust one's fantastical expectations to the realities of the real world" arc for him, they failed. Especially given the coda.

It was a noble effort when he was sobered that the two hitmen were dead, but it was unearned and underwritten/performed. Too little too late.

Rick says "Thomas" to RJ on the phone, and we find out moments later Thomas is there. Yet, he still asks who it was.

"The plane was late" is not a feeble excuse.

And the car is green. ;)
I did the same color dropper trick on several spots. Reflections play a role of course, thus the lower parts are closer to gray due to the gravel driveway, the sides are more green due to the trees and grass, and the top is more blue due to the sky. But they were all in the green family. Not brilliantly green, certainly.

Pahonu
Robin's Nest Expert Extraordinaire

Re: Summer School (6.13)

#77 Post by Pahonu »

I found this link to the color codes available for Ferrari 308’s. Neither of the two very vibrant green options seem anywhere close to what we saw in the episode. I’m no color expert at all, but I think it’s possible that one of the grey options may have appeared closer to green on film. Just my thoughts.

Here’s the link:
http://www.308-328.com/308/308specstylen.html