1%
5.0 (Just Awful)
3%

Total votes: 120

K Hale
Fleet Admiral

Re: I Witness (4.21)

#76 Post by K Hale »

ENSHealy wrote: Higgins musings: 1 Quarter point each for 4 very short ones, which are probably figments of T.C.’s imagination anyway.
They definitely are. The giveaway is that Higgins mispronounced "Dorchester."
As the series went on, they spent less and less time outdoors and more and more time on the sound stage, and I think it really affects the feel of the episodes (and not in a good way).
I never realized that but you are right. I wonder why?
If they took all their clothes, why does Higgins have a t-shirt on under his robe the whole episode?
YES I have that same question! He also has his socks and shoes on. Maybe the process got interrupted?
I didn't realize you were so addicted to pool.
It's not pool.
Billiards.
Snooker!
Snucker.
SNOOKER!

☨magnum.t
Admiral

#77 Post by ☨magnum.t »

K Hale wrote:
ENSHealy wrote: Higgins musings: 1 Quarter point each for 4 very short ones, which are probably figments of T.C.’s imagination anyway.
They definitely are. The giveaway is that Higgins mispronounced "Dorchester."
As the series went on, they spent less and less time outdoors and more and more time on the sound stage, and I think it really affects the feel of the episodes (and not in a good way).
I never realized that but you are right. I wonder why?
If they took all their clothes, why does Higgins have a t-shirt on under his robe the whole episode?
YES I have that same question! He also has his socks and shoes on. Maybe the process got interrupted?

Higgins would have rather died then give up ALL of his clothes!
That reminds me of the time....

80s Big Hair
Admiral

#78 Post by 80s Big Hair »

Did anyone notice that after making a big deal out of Robin installing cable which allowed Magnum to watch baseball in the middle of the night the cable station broke in with local news (the club getting robbed)? That makes zero sense.

charybdis1966
Fleet Admiral

#79 Post by charybdis1966 »

I saw this again last night and had to make a Joy Kelly appreciation post - I'd like to be able to put up a picture (just to annoy Higgy baby who thinks there is not enough of her costume) but after 12 years of being on this forum I STILL don't know how to do it.

Not only great taste in music (Judas Priest as I noted 10 years ago) but she was a sight to behold. (Sigh).

T.Q.
Fleet Admiral

#80 Post by T.Q. »

charybdis1966 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:51 am I saw this again last night and had to make a Joy Kelly appreciation post - I'd like to be able to put up a picture (just to annoy Higgy baby who thinks there is not enough of her costume) but after 12 years of being on this forum I STILL don't know how to do it.

Not only great taste in music (Judas Priest as I noted 10 years ago) but she was a sight to behold. (Sigh).
Knocking my rubber chicken or my sloppy habits is within the rules, but you're attacking my character. I would like to think you don't mean that.

charybdis1966
Fleet Admiral

#81 Post by charybdis1966 »

T.Q. wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:12 pm
charybdis1966 wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:51 am I saw this again last night and had to make a Joy Kelly appreciation post - I'd like to be able to put up a picture (just to annoy Higgy baby who thinks there is not enough of her costume) but after 12 years of being on this forum I STILL don't know how to do it.

Ha ha, that is most excellent! 🙌