The ROCK to play Magnum PI?!??!?

For discussions about the long-rumored MPI movie

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan)
Fleet Admiral

Re: The ROCK to play Magnum PI?!??!?

#16 Post by ZelenskyTheValiant (Ivan) »

KingKC wrote:If Hollywood can make this new MPI series, heaven only knows what they would do with a remake movie. I am practicing my OH...MY...GOD!!!
No doubt Magnum would be jumping a tank from one cliff to another WHILE catching bullets with his teeth WHILE deactivating a nuclear device WHILE sending a signal to a nuclear submarine WHILE throwing out a cheesy one-liner, all WHILE flashing some product placement at us. Did I mention this would all be happening as the tank falls out of the back of a cargo plane in mid-air?

KingKC
Fleet Admiral

Re: The ROCK to play Magnum PI?!??!?

#17 Post by KingKC »

IvanTheTerrible wrote:
KingKC wrote:If Hollywood can make this new MPI series, heaven only knows what they would do with a remake movie. I am practicing my OH...MY...GOD!!!
No doubt Magnum would be jumping a tank from one cliff to another WHILE catching bullets with his teeth WHILE deactivating a nuclear device WHILE sending a signal to a nuclear submarine WHILE throwing out a cheesy one-liner, all WHILE flashing some product placement at us. Did I mention this would all be happening as the tank falls out of the back of a cargo plane in mid-air?

ROFLMAO!!!