Season 4 Episode 12: Angels Sometimes Kill (4.12)

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

How Would You Rate This Episode?

Perfect
25%
One of the Best
No votes
Excellent
No votes
Very Good
50%
Pretty Good
25%
Decent
No votes
Average at Best
No votes
Not So Good
No votes
Pretty Bad
No votes
Just Awful
No votes
Refuse to Watch
No votes

Total votes: 4

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

Season 4 Episode 12: Angels Sometimes Kill (4.12)

#1 Post by KENJI »

Shammy asks Magnum and Higgins to locate his missing friend, a homeless veteran. T.C. tries to get Cade to return to school, but quickly learns it's not that simple.

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

Re: Season 4 Episode 12: Angels Sometimes Kill (4.12)

#2 Post by Laohu »

The writers are doing a good job this season of both character and world building . Really enjoying watching TC and Rick grow and having the own lives separate from just running in to help Magnum each week . With so many reoccurring characters being brought into the mix It is hard for each character to get enough screen time to really shine. Both my complaints from previous season seemed to be fixed . Gone are the big over the top gun fights and the over use of Gordon . Would like to see Magnum’s old girl friend Abby drop in for a few episodes before the end of season .

Gearhard
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Season 4 Episode 12: Angels Sometimes Kill (4.12)

#3 Post by Gearhard »

///Would like to see Magnum’s old girl friend Abby drop in for a few episodes before the end of season .

Oh yeah. I thought that Ethan's bad side would be revealed as he had the drop on Magnum, and Higgins would show up in time to drop Ethan with a shot of her own. As Magnum and Jules embrace to assure the other is alright.....enter Abby to say "Hello Thomas...."

And I am still waiting on TC to refer to Rick and Suzie's baby as Little Or-ville.

Glenn