Season 4 Episode 6: Devil on the Doorstep (4.6)

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

How Would You Rate Thie Episode?

Perfect
20%
One of the Best
No votes
Excellent
No votes
Very Good
No votes
Pretty Good
40%
Decent
20%
Average at Best
20%
Not So Good
No votes
Pretty Bad
No votes
Just Awful
No votes
Refuse to Watch
No votes

Total votes: 5

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

Season 4 Episode 6: Devil on the Doorstep (4.6)

#1 Post by KENJI »

A journalist hires Magnum to track down his anonymous source after they mysteriously go dark. Higgins receives a new assignment from MI-6. Rick's old friend comes to the island, but TC is suspicious of his motives.
Last edited by KENJI on Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gearhard
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Season 4 Episode 6: Devil on the Doorstep (4.6)

#2 Post by Gearhard »

No mention of "Ethan" in this episode, and it has been several episodes since any mention of the "white SUV" of Magnum's character not sleeping at night (the new girl friend may help with that).

Is Ethan now out of the story (sent off to Kenya - and could easily be "extended" there)?
Is the white SUV a dead story?

No disrespect to Larry Mannetti, Rick's character is much deeper in the reboot, more back story, more details, more acting. I like Mannetti's "Bobby Boyle" character on Black Sheep Squadron, though I need to count if he crashed more US planes or destroyed more Japanese planes in the series.

Glenn

Magnumfan-reboot
Ensign

Re: Season 4 Episode 6: Devil on the Doorstep (4.6)

#3 Post by Magnumfan-reboot »

Did it bother anyone else that the women cast as pregnant delivering mothers from the Marshall Islands look nothing like Marshall Islanders? I could be wrong, I haven't flown thru Majuro for 30 years but I doubt the demographics have changed that drastically. 🤷🏻‍♂️