Refuse to Watch
No votes

Total votes: 9

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

Season 3 Episode 3: No Way Out (3.3)

#1 Post by KENJI »

Just a title at this point.
Last edited by KENJI on Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

Re: Season 3 Episode 3: No Way Out (3.3)

#2 Post by KENJI »

As Magnum, Higgins and TC try to pull one over on a customs agent to get Higgins a green card, armed gunmen suddenly storm the federal building and start taking hostages.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#3 Post by KENJI »

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#4 Post by KENJI »

It looks like Higgins is officially "home" now, as the guy at immigration is turning a blind eye after Higgins, Magnum and TC saved his life.
Higgins has a few good fight scenes in this one, but a real bad hair day........again. :lol:
Supposedly she is going on date #4 with Dr. Shaw......still hoping he will be a bad guy later in the season.

Laohu
Fleet Admiral

#5 Post by Laohu »

Hi Kenji ,
I am hoping Dr Shaw turns out to be a good guy . I don’t believe for a minute that he and Higgins will end up together but somehow it just does not feel right for him to be a villain. Like Abbey I think he will be pushed out of the picture in time for much the same reason . . It will be interesting to see which way they go with this but keeping my fingers crossed that they make a interesting story with whatever they choose.

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

#6 Post by KENJI »

Laohu wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:45 pm Hi Kenji ,
I am hoping Dr Shaw turns out to be a good guy . I don’t believe for a minute that he and Higgins will end up together but somehow it just does not feel right for him to be a villain. Like Abbey I think he will be pushed out of the picture in time for much the same reason . . It will be interesting to see which way they go with this but keeping my fingers crossed that they make a interesting story with whatever they choose.
Hi Laohu,

I agree they could go either way with this storyline and also hope it's an interesting story whatever they choose. He will definitely be pushed out of the picture at some point. I will say he doesn't look like a villain which would had some surprise/shock to the story if he was (didn't see it coming), plus I just feel the background check she didn't look at will haunt her at some point, plus the white escalade = Dr. Shaw theory that Gearhard suggested would be a nice tie in. Time will tell what happens.....I just hope they don't rush it......keep it in play for at least the rest of this season.

sandbiscuits
Captain

#7 Post by sandbiscuits »

Pretty enjoyable episode, and I'm liking T.C. geting a bit more screentime.

When the elevator stopped, I thought we might get some comedy hijinks as a nod to the episdoe with Carol Burnett. Went the action route instead, but I wouldn't mind seeing the reboot try something like a locked room (or elevator) episode.

Dr. Shah is begging to be the villain of the season, but woud he have had to been in cahoots with the guys who shot Higgins in order to get her sent to his hospital? Seems like too much of a stretch... Maybe he'll take a bullet (metaphorical or otherwise) for Higgins later? Or better yet, for Magnum!