Season 2 Episode 15: Say Hello to Your Past (2.15)

For discussions about the new CBS Magnum P.I. reboot

Moderator: Styles Bitchley

How Would You Rate This Episode?

10 (Perfect!)
14%
9.5 (One of the Best)
No votes
9.0 (Excellent)
14%
8.5 (Very Good)
No votes
8.0 (Pretty Good)
29%
7.5 (Decent)
14%
7.0 (Average at Best)
No votes
6.5 (Not So Good)
14%
6.0 (Pretty Bad)
No votes
5.0 (Just Awful)
14%
0.0 (Refuse to Watch)
No votes

Total votes: 7

KENJI
Fleet Admiral

Re: Season 2 Episode 15: Say Hello to Your Past (2.15)

#16 Post by KENJI »

Steve wrote:
Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:I‘ve very much enjoyed this episode, particularly the Kumu storyline.

I may put my image as a non- critical Reboot-Fanboy at risk, but Milo(w)‘s monologues have been far too long.
And the plug for the Toyota Supra was too obvious and got annoying after half.

We should name this episode the Supra-show and everybody will know what we are talking about.
That aside, I doubt that Robin with his collection would add a Supra to his stable. Not convincing.

Btw. The Tarzan move did not bother me - much better than if he‘s jumped on that boat the conventional way.
I like that, The Supra show........I thought the show was okay and had a good ol' belly laugh when Thomas was hooting and hollering driving in circles in reverse at the end. It as indeed product placement but that is one sweet car that might have the tuner car crowd tuning in plus the original Supra is one of the most sought after cars in the world....
Here you go Steve......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99b7FN_dNTs

Steve
Fleet Admiral

Re: Season 2 Episode 15: Say Hello to Your Past (2.15)

#17 Post by Steve »

KENJI wrote:
Steve wrote:
Higgins (aka Bondtoys) wrote:I‘ve very much enjoyed this episode, particularly the Kumu storyline.

I may put my image as a non- critical Reboot-Fanboy at risk, but Milo(w)‘s monologues have been far too long.
And the plug for the Toyota Supra was too obvious and got annoying after half.

We should name this episode the Supra-show and everybody will know what we are talking about.
That aside, I doubt that Robin with his collection would add a Supra to his stable. Not convincing.

Btw. The Tarzan move did not bother me - much better than if he‘s jumped on that boat the conventional way.
I like that, The Supra show........I thought the show was okay and had a good ol' belly laugh when Thomas was hooting and hollering driving in circles in reverse at the end. It as indeed product placement but that is one sweet car that might have the tuner car crowd tuning in plus the original Supra is one of the most sought after cars in the world....
Here you go Steve......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99b7FN_dNTs
Too funny, thank you.. :D